Skip to content

For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1394 results found

1. We would like to see customers contact person's name appearing on the invoice we send. One customer can have different people/contacts for different projects/invoices. Currently we can only pull out the PRIMARY contact's name to the invoice, which means if we would like to add a different name, we have to REMERMBER to edit customer's primary contact to a different person. It is very time consuming and easy to forget too.
    Is there any ways we could simply add a contact person against each invoice instead of against each customer? It could be any extra fields we can use, even…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Report - Inventory Item details to include columns for Item code and tracking, or Account transaction report to include Item code and quantity.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have found you are able to customise currency rates in Purchase Orders, Invoicing and Bills to pay, however you are unable to amend this in quotes.

Please allow to amend in all modules

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Backend Autopay Enrollment
    I would like to enter autopay information for each client on the backend instead of them having to set up an account. my clients agree to autopay as part of their service agreement. This should be available on Xero as it is on other platforms.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can Xero please bring back the function enabling the details to be printed with the Chart of Accounts. It was a feature when we converted to Xero, but is no longer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a send remittance button once a payment is made via the new Direct Bank Transfer Feature.

I previousley made batch payments via Wise and once the payments went through there was a button to send remittances. This feature is not available when using the new Direct Bank Transfer option. You have to maunally send each remittance advice from the banking screen which is a poor use of time and there is the chance that a remittance advise will be missed or sent twice.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. What happend -
    I imported invoices with an invalid account number. When I went to review the imported invoices in draft, the new invoicing AI technology selected suggested account codes for me, almost to fast for me to notice the account code was blank

Why this is important -
    The "review draft invoices after import" step is critical in getting it right - I should be able to review exactly what I imported to see where the mistakes are. I can see this being an issue with integrations where invoices are imported via the API

What Xero can do - …

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Import the sales invoices to Xero with the PDFs being attached to the invoice automatically. I understand we can import sales invoices through CSV files but to provide relative documents to customers, we need to attach pdf manually. Would be great if this could be possible. This action can save time and possible error of attaching a wrong pdf.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Find & Match: Pagination is not working properly when moving to "next" page of bills.

For example, when you scroll to the bottom of "Page 1" and then select "next" or "page 2" for example. The cursor remains at the bottom of the page.
    It should move to the top of the page.

Once you scroll to #50, #51 is the next logical bill to view, however it goes from #50 to #100 in the view, the user needs to scroll to the top of the page to view the next bill in sequence.

A small bug, but very annoying…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Include Alt+Key options for cursor positioning rather than having to use the mouse or Tab Key. eg Search, Save, Save and continue, Approve, Approve and add, etc

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Would it be possible to add the Sales Overview window to the Dashboard on the Home page? I am interested to monitor all outstanding quotes when logging in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Deposits on Sales and Purchases - will this ever be possible in Xero? The workarounds are fine if you have a few deposits to keep track of. But what if you have many? Like my Art Gallery client where most art is sold on a 'layby' system. The layby isn't recorded as a sale until it is fully paid. The customer makes multiple payments. There is no way to directly link the payments to a pending sale. They all coded on-mass into a prepayment liability account. The only way to keep track of payments is a spreadsheet which is time…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I approve my own expense claims, don't generate a notification for me that my expense is approved. I already know because I just did it. It wastes my time and attention marking those notifications as read.

Just a minor annoyance. But also a quick fix, I suspect.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Due to the fact that "Updated inventory selling price is reflected when the next repeated invoice is generated." (Please vote for this idea too) has not been implemented. You need to manually go into every repeating invoice and reselect the (same) inventory item for the price to update to the current inventory price. I think it is a bug, but support tell me it is the designed way. The existing QTY gets reset to 1. This is super annoying as you need to remember was the existing QTY was and then update it again and not make mistakes. If you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When you update the inventory selling price of an item you expect that this is reflected when a repeated invoice is generated. This is not currently the case. The price is ONLY updated when you edit the repeated invoice. Please have an option box on the repeated invoice that allows inventory price updates on generation. Currently waste hours and hours and make mistakes every time an inventory item changes price. Logged support cases about this for years but trying here now. Huge time saver.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Inventory - We are considering switching to Xero from Sage50, but have come across the issue of not being able to add an inventory item's "Bin Location" to the packing slip. We could include the bin location in the description of the item, but we don't want this to appear on the customer invoice. We only want the item's location to appear on the Packing Slip for the warehouse operatives to locate the items easily.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great if there was a connector for the Microsoft Power Automate platform so that Xero could be more easily integrated with other services.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We publish a large quantity of bills from Hubdoc to Xero. To implement a purchase order system we will need to be able to link these bills from Hubdoc to Purchase orders created in Xero. Otherwise Hubdoc is not really of use to us and will make the work load more.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be good to be able to set a mark up margin for loaded products and services. This way when our cost goes up we could just alter the cost price and it would automatically adjust the sale price rather than us having to work it out for every item and load it manually.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Repeating Invoices - ability to copy existing repeating invoice.

Reasons:
    - Temporary Discount rewards (Scenario 1 below)
    - Previously agreed future price changes
    - Similar fee package for another client on a recurring basis

Scenario 1
    - Client signs an ongoing recurring contract Monthly Fee = $1,000 (for illustration purposes):
    - Client sends us a referral, so we discount their fee 10% for the next 4 months (update current recurring amount to $900)
    - After 4 months client's fee will return to the previously agreed amount (create brand new recurring invoice, keying all the same information in, but removing the…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 69 70
  • Don't see your idea?