Skip to content

For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1424 results found

1. Cash coding currently has a keyboard shortcut to copy the nominal above, which is great..... Please can we have a keyboard shortcut made for the "Payee" that works in the same way as I often alphabetically sort these so it would be a huge time saver.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A aged report that will show the year end balance but can also update this to remove for payments that have been made/received post year end (something that can be done on Sage and is a very useful tool)

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In the old version of the report you could over type a selected account with another to quickly see the new account.
    In the new version you 1/ can't see the accounts you choose easily, 2/can't deselect (you must first "Select All" then "Deselect All".
    If I have missed something please let me know.
    This is making spot checking of account transactions much slower, and time equals money.
    Thanks in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I mistakenly issued some invoices and had to void them. That made our invoice number sequence non-consecutive. This is a problem for my accountant here in Romania because we need to file the voided invoices as justification on using non-consecutive invoice numbers.
    I want to be able to print them as PDFs and the documents to be marked as voided.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Income by content.
    I want an option to be able to select order by the totals also not just the names.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be great to be able to include this column, as Xero does not have a numbered Payment Voucher.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently, I can export manual journals from a Xero organization for record saving. However, I cannot use the exported manual journals in Excel format to be imported to another organization directly. Because the exported manual journals show the GST amount in a separate line (GST account). Can you please add a new function to export manual journals for Xero importation? It means I can directly import the exported manual journals from one organization to another without editing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Widen the display of the GST Audit report. When viewing the GST return I also check the GST audit report. When viewing the GST audit report I cannot see the date on the left side without scrolling to the bottom and using the scroll bar to move the report from side to side. It will not show all the columns at once.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey team, as you may have seen in our communications - We're releasing a new and improved New Zealand GST experience.
    As part of the new experience there is no longer a GST audit report, instead there is the transactions tab where you'll have options to toggle different columns on or off. 

Along with this, you'll find the page auto scales to fit your information in one screen, meaning there'll be no need for scrolling😊 - This is currently being released to a small portion of customers to test the user experience before releasing it more broadly. I'll return to confirm once it's available to all.

9. Please create a direct feed for First Internet Bank of Indiana because the Yodlee feed does not work reliably with this bank.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fixed Asset Schedule report you cannot edit the layout, we would like to be able to edit the layout mostly to insert page breaks.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Under Bank Feeds, need to make Deactivate Feeds more difficult to accidentally select.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. re you able to give a journal a 'type' as in reference it such as the payroll journal , depreciation journal, Tax Journal . So if I wanted to search/ segregate all payroll / depreciation etc etc journals you could do so .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In trying to create clean and simple Account Transaction reports similar to the old reports, for quick reconciling of accounts such as Super Payable and PAYG Payable, showing the weekly Payroll Expense Journal entries for the month (as per old report with) without splitting the weekly Payroll Expense Journals into multiple payroll cost centres.
    The closest I can get is via Grouping/Summarising using Summarise by Date or Summarise by Reference, however regardless of what Columns are selected, the output is too minimal:
    - Summarise by Date shows the fields Date, Debit & Credit only, no References
    - Summarise by Reference…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be beneficial to attach a pdf bank statement to a specific bank account. For example, once month is closed, I'd like to have a bank statement uploaded to a specific bank account instead of being uploaded into Files [so it would be nice to have that option under Reconcile / Import a Statement for each bank account.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Batch change exchange rate
    Currently, once a receipt has been entered the only way to change the exchange rate is to go into each individual transaction and edit transaction->change the exchange rate. I have a situation where i have hundreds of transactions that have been allocated the XE.com rate, but i would like those transaction to have the user defined rate. Also in receipts entered using the iOS app will use the XE.com rate even if there is a user defined rate set in settings.
    I would like a feature like "find and recode" so i can filter for all…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great if we could do a bulk recode of due dates for invoices. EG, all May invoices for a particular supplier can be recoded so the due date shows 30 June.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. To be able to view at a glance the 'period taken from a customer to pay invoices' from the Due Date to when the funds have reached the supplier's bank account. This is instead of exporting the Xero report in an excel sheet and then adding a formula to calculate the difference between the two dates. Surely with all the information already stored in the Xero account, this option shouldn't be too difficult to add. Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When using debit cards, we get transactions posted into the bank account before a card holder completes their expense claim. Or forgets to!
    From the bank account reconciliation screen, I would like to be able to send a transaction into expenses for the card holder to complete then expense claim process. The transaction should appear in their draft expenses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be really useful that when you are selecting to add a new Group under Row's that it adds the new group option in the location you are currently at, rather than adding it in at the top of the report and having to move it down to where you want it to go.

Also having the ability with the when adding a new formula to be able to select how you want the formula result to appear (ie %, $, rounded $ to the nearest $ etc).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Most companies have different treatment of accounting depreciation and tax allowances on the same assets. Having these setup and maintained in Xero would be a game changer.

Also: make FAR export dates sync up with regional settings - it's enormously frustrating having a FAR download in MM/DD/YYYY when one works in example DD/MM/YYYY

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?