Skip to content

Settings and activity

4 results found

  1. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    Hi Janice, appreciate the suggestion in community here. Although each of these areas have a similar page, being open they would each be developed by separate teams and it'd be good to understand the interest in being able to see tracking for each separately to be considered by product. 

    I've slightly changed the title of your idea here for Sales invoices. We have one for Bills across here you may like to support, and you're welcome to create others for each area of Xero you'd like to see this in. 

    Janice de Villa shared this idea  · 
  2. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Janice de Villa shared this idea  · 
  3. 75 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    An error occurred while saving the comment
    Janice de Villa commented  · 

    The margin for unintentional error has greatly increased - I would like to see users be allowed to set this to default to their organisation's preference instead of having to manually input the % symbol each time. We could then possibly have a tick box to switch the discount column to numerical if and when required, without impacting the company default setting.
    Please Xero, do something about this, I am sure the majority of users calculate discounts as a percentage.

    Janice de Villa supported this idea  · 
  4. 37 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    An error occurred while saving the comment
    Janice de Villa commented  · 

    Xero does not have the functionality to part-invoice a client for the value of the deposit or balance due.

    We often require 60% payment upfront, with the remaining 40% balance due prior to delivery.

    At present we issue proforma invoices and leave the client to figure out how much their 60% deposit is because Xero can't do this for us.

    From the Accounting side, our Accounts team often post the deposit as an overpayment, which makes it difficult to see if and when a deposit has been paid. it would be so much easier if we were able to issue a deposit invoice, followed by the balance invoice, and finally generate the final VAT invoice to the client when everything has been settled.

    Janice de Villa supported this idea  ·