Skip to content

For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

103 results found

1. To have a report for NET Sales for a month. Currently there is a report that only shows what's payable with VAT (not all sales are vatable) so, when trying to reconcile with the in-house ordering program it becomes a whole big xcel spreadsheet exercise...... takes to much time. the report also includes Prepayments which are not goods sold, but money transactions in advance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO GET MONTHLY SALES TOTALS OF THE INDIVIDUEL PRODUCT ID CODES

IS THERE CURRENTLY ANY WAY TO DO THIS
    WE HAVE THREE WAREHOUSE LOCATIONS PREFIXED WITH WAREHOUSES CODE AND 20 VARIATIONS OF PRODUCT IN SIZES AND TYPES AND WE NEED TO SEE EASILY WHAT IS SELLING MOST ETC IN EACH OF THOSE PRODUCT CODES
    IS THIS POSSIBLE

PETER J FCA

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Peter, perhaps the Inventory Item Summary report can be of help to you here. 

You'll be able to filter to only select the items you're wanting to view and can add columns to view Opening & Closing Balance or Quantities, as well as those sold in the period the reports being run - Does this help with what you';re in need of here?

3. When selecting ACTIVITY under the Statements section, it would be helpful to filter receipts only. I can currently print a Statement of Activity using a custom advanced template I created, but I sometimes want to omit the invoices to show the client a list of receipts only in a nice report format. To recap, looking for a Statement of Activity, but only showing receipts for the period of time I select.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kathi, having a bit of a play with reports this is possible through the use of the Customer Invoice Activity report

You can add a Filter for Source to only select Receivable Payments - this would then show all payments your customers have made without detail of the individual invoices themselves - Have a try and let us know if this solves your needs here 😊

1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?