Skip to content

For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

50 results found

1. Remove the automatic bank holidays been added, If you could add the days worked then it would work but it is adding bank holiday payments even if someone has left a week before.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

Hey community, 👋 thanks for all your support on this idea, I'm popping in to switch it across to delivered! 🎉 

If the employee has a leave date prior to the bank holiday it will not be added automatically. Also you have the option to include or exclude the relevant bank holiday's for the employee in their employee file.

For more information check out our support article.

2. Make it possible to remove the sick leave entitlement reminder/banner that always appears when you go to process a pay.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Gay, just popping in with a little update - that banner has now been removed!

You can still find the 'Sick Leave Review' tab in your employees list, but you'll no longer see the banner while processing pay 😊

3. Ability for employee to add notes in timesheet. Detailing works performed.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

Hey community, thanks heaps for this suggestion.

As you may have seen in our Xero Blog post, we’ve rolled out support for start and end times in timesheets, and with this update comes the ability for staff to add in notes 🎉

As such, I'll be marking this one as delivered !

4. Payroll doesn't refresh data unless you scroll up and down inside an employees pay all the time
    Can you fix this ? Even if you had a button which you could hit to pull changes
    into pay amounts quicker
    It takes a long time waiting doing the payroll when putting in hours and different rates for each employee each week for the amounts to change and pull through properly

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone, we're going to move this idea to 'Delivered' with the change the team made to Payroll updates!

Thanks for sharing and supporting your personal 'ideal state' - feedback like this really helps shape our product 😊

If you are having issues with the speed of our Payroll function, you can raise a case with Xero support and the team can take a look.

5. Ability to select log start/end times and breaks in Xero Me.

Purpose: Users can easily log their start/end times and break in Xero Me rather than having to use a third party app.

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone, thanks for your continued interest here. We’re pleased to share that as of today start, end and unpaid break times that we recently announced is going to be rolled out to payroll employees using Xero Me Mobile, and will be available to all employees by the end of the week.

When using Xero Me Mobile, employees will be able to select a new timesheet setting which will allow them to enter start, end and unpaid break time within their timesheet, as well as enter a Note, all of which will be visible to the Payroll Admins using the web experience of Xero Me.

To add to this, we’ve updated My Payroll within the product to Xero Me to simplify the experience and create more consistency. Read these updates and more from product on the Xero Blog.

6. Ability to create historical payslips.

Purpose: Users can easily create historical payslips prior to using Xero Payroll.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to set up standard week in Xero Payroll.

Purpose: To make users easily calculate their employee’s wages. Especially for industries that run 7 days a week.

186 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

60 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone, we’re pleased to share that we’ve now released working patterns to all UK organisations that use Xero Payroll.

This change reduces manual workarounds enabling you to enter more information employees’ working patterns to support accurate allocations of leave and earnings rates. You’ll find you can now;

• Create or select from working pattern templates
    • Add working patterns manually or using the template
    • Setup multiple weeks of a working pattern

We’ve shared a few videos on YouTube that’ll help guide you through the change 😊

We really appreciate everyone who’s engaged with us on this idea and those who’ve been involved in testing some of the functionality with us through the journey.

8. Hi Xero,
    I'd like to make some of the Payroll Reports "Favourite". Is it possible to add the little blue star button also for the Payroll Reports?
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey team! Just popping back to let you know this release has now gone global - all reports including the Payroll ones are now able to be favourited, going to return all your votes and mark this one as delivered now. 

9. Ability to a total of all employees gross wages, and download figures for each individual employee with the total lodged with the ATO.

Purpose: To be able to see employee list with total amounts for each category (gross, tax, super, lump sums) after lodged with the ATO

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone, appreciate this idea has come from the prior Feature requests forum and to explain what is currently available -  You can export a .CSV with all employee detail before finalisation.

From the STP Finalisation screen, select the check box at the top of the list for all employees - at the bottom of the page you'll see an Export .CSV option become visible, so you can view all the payment information before it's sent across to the ATO.   

10. Adding a "Resend authorisation code" link on the approval page for a batch.

Purpose: To make sure authorisation code is sent for an approval, in case the code hasn't been received.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?