Skip to content

For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3858 results found

1. Would it be possible to add the Sales Overview window to the Dashboard on the Home page? I am interested to monitor all outstanding quotes when logging in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When running reports such as Aged Receivables it would save a lot of time if you could choose your dates etc before it downloads the info. It uses the default - you have to wait for that to download before you can then enter the actual dates you want and press update - then you wait again!.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Passkeys (https://fidoalliance.org/passkeys/) are rapidly taking over passwords and are infinitely more secure than passwords.

Intuit are already using Passkeys (https://fidoalliance.org/case-study-intuits-roi-from-passwordless-customer-authentication/)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can’t believe I need to ask for this. Apparently “The mobile app doesn't display transfer rule information”, only spend and receive.

Please update the mobile app to at least have this feature. Shouldn’t be too hard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have been a customer for over 10 years.

☹️ You have taken away above feature in the Xero App which I rely on very heavily. I am bitterly disappointed about this. I need this back. Can you please reinstate it?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the Monthly Bank Rec Report can we PLEAASE remove the HUGE, space wasting , obsolete text "The bank balance your bank is showing and Statement balance (calculated) must match. If the balances don't match you'll need to identify why and fix any errors." at least an option to deleted PLEASE!!!
    See image attached

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When a report filter is selected, the filter should be displayed on the report that is displayed/printed. Eg if you use employee groups and you filter a payroll report by said group, the printed report should display the filter chosen

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In the "New version of Invoicing" disappeared an amazing function - when you open an invoice after it has been approved, it always displays as tax exclusive, even if you entered it as tax inclusive. In the new version if you approved an invoice tax inclusive it ONLY shows it as tax inclusive. Can you please add the feature of seeing both versions of the same invoice.
    And another feature that disappeared in the new version is to see account number, not just the name of the account. Can you add it back too? And move it back to the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There is a good calendar in payroll that I would like to add to my dashboard so I can keep up to date with daily requirements and also see availability of staff including when they will be on leave from my dashboard

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  1 comment  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Due to the fact that "Updated inventory selling price is reflected when the next repeated invoice is generated." (Please vote for this idea too) has not been implemented. You need to manually go into every repeating invoice and reselect the (same) inventory item for the price to update to the current inventory price. I think it is a bug, but support tell me it is the designed way. The existing QTY gets reset to 1. This is super annoying as you need to remember was the existing QTY was and then update it again and not make mistakes. If you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When you update the inventory selling price of an item you expect that this is reflected when a repeated invoice is generated. This is not currently the case. The price is ONLY updated when you edit the repeated invoice. Please have an option box on the repeated invoice that allows inventory price updates on generation. Currently waste hours and hours and make mistakes every time an inventory item changes price. Logged support cases about this for years but trying here now. Huge time saver.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I want more decimal places on the Line Amount and Invoice Total to display as follow:
    1.7568 x 25.12 = 44.1309

I can get it to show 44.1300 but I want to set it up to show 44.1309

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi there, I would like to be able to assign line items (that are the same) on a bill to multiple customers.

i.e. 2 x oil filters, assign ONE of each to separate customers without having to enter them on separate lines on the bill to do so.

Also, when creating an invoice and viewing "items to assign to a customer" I would like to be able to see the Supplier AND their invoice number in that list.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Apparently this functionality is enabled on the AU payroll system, but not NZ!

Essentially, it would be great if an employee's annual salary figure could be displayed on their payslips. Given that this is already an option within Xero Payroll for Australia, surely this is an easy addition for Xero Payroll for New Zealand.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Be able to change the branding theme without editing the invoice or unlocking the date

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can we have the option to set to default buttons/selections when completing an invoice please?

I do not need to email all of my invoices yet have to click through to select just approve.

This is a small thing in the grand scheme but when processing lots of invoices it is another thing that slows the process down, along with the 'too many clicks/tabs' issue.

Hopefully the new invoicing can be updated so it is a smooth process like the old style for tabbing and clicking through.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New Invoicing - I need to print invoices regularly for counter sale customers. Using new invoicing it used to open a new chrome tab when you clicked Print PDF from there you could print or download the invoice easy.

In a recent update (See link https://productideas.xero.com/forums/939198-for-small-businesses/suggestions/47646932-new-invoicing-print-pdf-option) the Print button now only allows you to Download invoices.

Please revert to the old system where printing or downloading took the same number of clicks

or

• Change the current Print PDF button to read "Download PDF"
    • Add a new "Print PDF" Button that actually prints the invoice.
    20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. At the moment Zero Rated GST can only be applied to Revenue items on the Chart of Accounts. When we deal with a property sale between GST registsred parties, the sale is also zero rated for GST purposes. We need the option to apply the 0% GST rate to asset codes as well as revenue codes. At the moment, we have to do a manual workaround.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bank Reconciliation - The colour used for Xero AI Matching for the fund received

Facts: Xero AI tool tries to match the funds received with the related invoices to ease the user's reconciliation. The matching set in green

Issue: The green colour used has confused some users who think green is correct suggestion so they click OK button to reconcile the transaction, but it's not always right. This issue has made the AR Details report is incorrect

Suggestion: Is it possible to recode the suggest match in different colour or enable a notification to warn the user to double check…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?