For accountants & bookkeepers

For accountants & bookkeepers

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. I love the new Job Manager view where you can hide or show columns as you need. I would LOVE a column for comments. For example say a job is waiting for a client to send a particular document I'd love to be able to add that in that view. Or maybe that field could show the latest note made in that job. It woudl save us having to click into the job to see what was holding it up.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Job Manager - Additional quick job notes Column need to be added which can be seen directly through Job manager screen instead of going inside the Job and then in tab notes

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A report for strictly manual journals that would show ID, Narration, accts, etc, or the ability to filter manual journals in the current journal report.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Just a simple one!

Next to the date of birth in Xero PM, could you do a little thingy so the age calculates and shows there?
    I've done my best Canva work in the attached to explain better!
    And chose my most favourite clients as an example :)

132 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi community, thanks for all your inputs and support in this idea so far. 

💡Our product team have a keen interest to understand more around the purpose this field would have to each of your business. 

If you can a share any detail through your feedback to this idea this will be valuable to the teams discovery. Thanks and we'll keep you updated here. 

5. The current sync of "clients" from XPM to "contacts" of the practice Xero Blue file only updates when an invoice is sent across.

Surely this could be made into an immediate sync, or at the very least an overnight sync?

Given XPM doesn't integrate with a whole lot of software and doesn't integrate with Zapier, many add-ons practices use are linked with the Xero Blue file and require that data to be accurate. Debtor collection software for example, marketing software, etc, all require contact details to be accurate, and if clients change details, there can be a large delay before…

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Appreciate your feedback on the idea here. As a grounds to start from we thought it would help to confirm;

• There is a two way sync of your clients between Practice Manager and your practice Xero organisation Contacts
    • The sync between XPM and your practice Xero organisation contacts is different - we’ve explained this more below

Differences between Xero Practice Manager(XPM) and your practice Xero organisation sync

• Client will sync with your organisation’s Contacts depending on your Xero connection setup - more on Xero Central
      • This is controlled by users with the Administrator role and can be set to ‘Never’, ‘Only when uploading invoices’ or ‘Every time client or supplier details are updated’
  6. XPM does not cater for titles for non-binary individuals. We have an individual who is non-binary. Their title is MX. This is currently not an option that is available in the Title drop down menu. Can this be added by Xero please?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. TAX - Payment letters awaiting approval report in XPM to include [Payment] Payment Since Approved [START] field

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Debbie, the 'waiting approval' report only contains unapproved letters. And the field you've references would only contain payments 'since approval' so even if included, would always be 0.00.

Could you share a little detail of any underlying pain point you're looking for this idea to help you solve? It'd help in sharing back with the team and considering how this could be tackled. Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?