Skip to content

For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1455 results found

1. When viewing the contents of files in the inbox, I currently have to close the file in order to be able to open and view the text of the email that it was sent with. I would like the email text to be an optional sidebar when viewing the contents of the file, so that I can see both the contents of the file and the context of why it was sent and who by at the same time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When Activity Statements are connected to the ATO, running the Activity Statement report shows no information throughout the quarter.
    As we like to put aside GST through the quarter ready to pay at the BAS lodgement, we would like to see a running tally of outstanding amount owed to the ATO throughout the quarter whilst still connected to the ATO.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO GET MONTHLY SALES TOTALS OF THE INDIVIDUEL PRODUCT ID CODES

IS THERE CURRENTLY ANY WAY TO DO THIS
    WE HAVE THREE WAREHOUSE LOCATIONS PREFIXED WITH WAREHOUSES CODE AND 20 VARIATIONS OF PRODUCT IN SIZES AND TYPES AND WE NEED TO SEE EASILY WHAT IS SELLING MOST ETC IN EACH OF THOSE PRODUCT CODES
    IS THIS POSSIBLE

PETER J FCA

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Peter, perhaps the Inventory Item Summary report can be of help to you here. 

You'll be able to filter to only select the items you're wanting to view and can add columns to view Opening & Closing Balance or Quantities, as well as those sold in the period the reports being run - Does this help with what you';re in need of here?

4. Need a process to close month end. After this process has been executed the month is locked and changes are not posted to it unless we unlock it first. This feature is available in other accounting packages

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tier 3 cash flow statement needs to refer to "bank accounts and cash" per XRB requirements not "cash and cash equivalents". Xero reports do not permit these line descriptions to be edited on their cash flow statement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Editing the header of generated reports

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In MYOB it is possible to record transactions as GST Not Registered (GNR). This reports it and enables proper accounting of GST obligations when dealing with small suppliers that are not registered for GST. I can see why many companies don't like to deal with such suppliers ! I was hoping there was such a method in Xero

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. To be able to preset number items shown on page in customer invoice report.
    So you don't need to scroll down each time you enter tab to see totals.
    Or
    Be able to set totals at top of page as well or instead of bottom.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I receive bills into xero from some suppliers. The suppliers don't know how to represent the bill for our use so it would be good if we could create a rule to apply to a bill so it can be coded correctly. This is most obvious when receiving invoices from a company that we have an account with. They might code the item as 1 item at $xx, whereas we want to code it as yy items @ $dd and I want to associate an item with the expense. I see this all the time with my Ampol fuel account.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Stephen, appreciate there maybe differences between how you may code something to how a client/contact you trade with. 

From the sounds, Contact and Inventory items defaults maybe suitable and enable you to enter the default account and tax that should be applied to items or used when dealing with specific contacts. 

We'll track the interest in rules for bills here but being quite a change to the way Bank Rec works at present we don't have direct plans for this. 

10. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can we edit this list.?!

Would save me typing everything on the tiny phone keyboard for every receipt. And correcting the errors that come with it.

Surely this would be an easy win as the words don't have to be associated with any particular account, etc? (Although that would be an amazing addition, eg I select "Fuel" from the drop down list and it automatically fills in the account I've specified for it, eg "076 - Van Fuel"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When selecting ACTIVITY under the Statements section, it would be helpful to filter receipts only. I can currently print a Statement of Activity using a custom advanced template I created, but I sometimes want to omit the invoices to show the client a list of receipts only in a nice report format. To recap, looking for a Statement of Activity, but only showing receipts for the period of time I select.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kathi, having a bit of a play with reports this is possible through the use of the Customer Invoice Activity report

You can add a Filter for Source to only select Receivable Payments - this would then show all payments your customers have made without detail of the individual invoices themselves - Have a try and let us know if this solves your needs here 😊

12. When we publish Finanical Statements with a watermark and then have a client meeting and there are no changes to the accounts we have to open the published report, copy and edit, republish it without the watermark. Then delete the first publish report. It would be a timesaver if we publish any report we have the ability to print it with and without a watermark.

This would be the case for 85% of our Financial Statements - no changes post draft stage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In the executive summary report, could there be an option to exclude certain accounts similar to the business snapshot report. For example I would like to exclude the distribution of profit accounts in partnerships as this shows a false profit of $0.

Also can the variance also be expressed in a $ value in audition to the percentage value.

Apart from that Loving the reports

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be nice to see the in-depth detail of each line of the quote/invoice so when discussing with customer or using as a check sheet to see what work is outstanding or to be completed.

currently if you have multiple lines you have to click each one until you find what you're looking for, easy to miss items you have quoted/charged for when on site,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We have multiple people working on drafting and approving invoices. It would be nice to be able to @people and they receive a notification in History & Notes section of the Bills to Pay to discuss amendments, corrections etc.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 69 70 71 73 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?