Project Invoice - List Time Entries in Chronological Order
Listing Time Entries in Chronological Order in Invoicing for Projects.
As raised in support case CX0012531595 - I use projects to create invoices for clients and show time entries for all tasks - the problem is that the draft invoice seems to put all the entries in random order rather than a date order - there is no way to sort by date so that it reads chronologically for the client. Interestingly you can run a report to list entries by date, so that functionality exists in the platform but it needs to be brought into invoicing. I have seen others raise this issue in the forums.
-
Katherine Morrow
commented
I want the timesheets to appear in the sale invoice in date order, so I don't have to manually drag and drop them into date order each month for invoicing.
Currently they appear in the order that the task appears in the project (the order they were added to the project in - which you can't edit).