allocate nominal to time entry
When generating an invoice for a client which is based on multiple time entries by different members of staff who all worked for that client that month, I have to manually enter the nominal code for each line which then shows as income for that member of staff on my P&L. Rather than enter manually why can I not set it up so that if a staff inputs a time it can be automatically posted to a nominal? Or, that the staff member can post it to a nominal so they only have to code their entries for the month whereas I have to code ALL of the entries for a month which is a huge job
Thanks for submitting your idea on Xero Product Ideas. We appreciate you taking time to let us know how we could improve Xero for you.
Your feedback will soon be reviewed by our Community team, and in the meantime this can begin to build support with votes from other community members.
If you're interested to see recent releases or get a pulse on what's coming soon see The Long and Short of it. 🙂