Practice Manager | Select multiple relationships at once
It would be great if we could have the ability to apply multiple relationships to a single entity at once, perhaps as a multiple checkboxes. So for example, when setting up a company, we might have one person who is the Director, Secretary, Public Officer and Shareholder but at the moment we need to add these in one at a time.
-
Michael Milton
commented
When adding relationships between clients you currently have to select the client and add one relationship at a time.
Rather than this, is it possible to have this system use a checkbox option instead?
that way I can link all the relationships between clients at once to save time.
For example: I want John to be a Shareholder, Director and Secretary of his company.
It would be great if I could give these to john all at once when I am setting up clients in our system.You could have it so that further options like "shares held" are added to list of things to fill out if that checkbox is ticked.