Smart document capture - Defaults when reviewing files
Most of our receipt uploads are treated as spend money, using our main bank account.
Every time I review a receipt I have to select the document / transaction type and the bank account used.
Having a default with the option to change it would be good, or simply remember the last used values.
Hi Roger, appreciate you sharing your workflows here.
We understand you’re looking for Smart Document Capture to remember your usual settings, like contacts, accounts, and tax details, when reviewing similar documents in Xero.
Having these defaults available during review could help make recurring document processing quicker and reduce manual updates.
We’ll continue to follow the discussion and capture feedback from the community as this idea progresses.
-
Cath Lamb
commented
Can we please set defaults for document capture. I rarely want to put in a bank spend as there are often multiple bank accounts. I would rather publish as a bill but I have to change this every time. Or else please allow export from document capture so I can save time and put it straight into Hubdoc
-
Hannah Boccaccio
commented
Xero Files data capture for it to pre-populate the vat rate with the last rate used for the supplier invoice like Hubdoc does