Contacts - Automatically apply a surcharge percentage to specific client profiles for invoices and quotes
for continually tardy payers, the option to automatically add a percentage to the account/client profile is extremely handy. this would automatically calculate to all invoices and even quotes. I can do this in another programme I use [FRESH], and it is a way to re-coup some cost if you are continually chasing money from the same client.
Thanks for raising this suggestion, Robyn. The request is to have a client-specific surcharge percentage that automatically applies when creating invoices or quotes for that contact.
This could make managing additional charges for customers with specific billing arrangements much simpler, without needing to add the percentage manually each time.
I’ve moved this to Gaining Support so we can continue gathering feedback. If this would be useful, add your vote and share how you’d like the surcharge to work.