1 result found
-
Workpapers | Trial balance - Conflicting balance due to negative/positive
I love that Xero tries to extract the balance from the workpaper attached and compares it to the value in Xero but it doesn't work properly.
I have a director loan liability in the trial balance of $1,529.52. In workpapers it shows as ($1,529.52) as its a liability.
I have attached the Account Transactions report from Xero which confirms the balance. However, the report does not show the balance as a negative/credit. It just shows the balance as $1,529.52.
As a result workpapers thinks its out of balance because it's expecting a negative balance. It then gives me an incorrect…1 voteThanks for highlighting this one with us here, Beth and appreciate your option to provide examples. I'm just checking in with our product team on this and will round back once I have more information.
- Don't see your idea?