Treat Invoices quotes and proformas the same for entering
Invoices / Quotes / Proformas all need to be exactly the same, and how you enter them exactly the same.
All we need is the ability to store them and use them different.
For example, a customer wanted a quote, and that needs all the details (except their order number) as a Pro-Forma or an Invoice.
The Quote does not show the customer delivery details when you are entering a new customer [see below] so I had to go all around the houses to enter it, and then I had to print a PDF on the screen just to make sure the details were on it.
This is another annoying example of XERO being design by engineers and management rather than people who use it day to day.
Buck your ideas up XERO - start reading these very sensible and simple fixes in the product ideas.
I'm still waiting for YOUR invoices to come to me as a pdf in your monthly emails, and I'm still waiting to send invoices to customers from the correct company email rather than the account one.
Thanks for submitting your idea on Xero Product Ideas. We appreciate you taking time to let us know how we could improve Xero for you.
Your feedback will soon be reviewed by our Community team, and in the meantime this can begin to build support with votes from other community members.
If you're interested to see recent releases or get a pulse on what's coming soon see The Long and Short of it. 🙂