I have windows in my envelopes so the customers name and address is visible.
I use envelopes with windows in them and I am finding the name and address are not clear. They are too far over to the left of the invoice. Could the address be printed slightly over to the right so it fits in the window of the envelope clearly. Also I don't like the customer phone number and email being on the invoice - this too is visible in the window. Can they be removed from the invoice?
Thanks for submitting your idea on Xero Product Ideas. We appreciate you taking time to let us know how we could improve Xero for you.
Your feedback will soon be reviewed by our Community team, and in the meantime this can begin to build support with votes from other community members.
If you're interested to see recent releases or get a pulse on what's coming soon see The Long and Short of it. 🙂