User - Give users access to specific invoices/quotes
We need to give specific users access to specific sales.
We have made our employee have draft only sales access, but now we cant collaborate invoices and quotes there should be an option to give users access to specific invoices & quotes, not the total sales in and out
-
Joanne Reynolds
commented
I, as admin, can draft invoices and assign them to an employee.
Each employee can edit / amend their own invoices and submit.
I can then approve and send invoices out.
They can only view and edit their own invoices, not all invoices in the company.The process of me drafting all invoices on Xero (as is my role), saving to PDF, converting to word, saving in their file, for them to edit and return, for me to then edit on Xero before approving and sending seems crazily long-winded.
-
Aleks Stojic
commented
We have clients that are requesting this feature to ensure they have their own seperate divisions for quoting and invoicing and not having access to other information that may result in problems for other staff in their divisions.
-
Vanessa Murphy
commented
For me I would want this on the purchase ledger side of the accounts. We have some purchase invoices with sensitive information which I would not want to share with the data entry person. So if we could restrict access to certain supplier invoices that would be amazing.