For accountants & bookkeepers

For accountants & bookkeepers

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. I use 'client groups' extensively in HQ. I need to see which clients are not in a group at all, and which ones are in more than one group, but this is not possible. Please allow us to report on which groups each client is in.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Xero HQ  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi community, just jumping in here to share that we have recently made an improvement to the groups feature in Xero HQ 🎉
    Within a Client record, you can now see what groups they belong to, and add or remove them - check out this article for more information. Please note, this is not available as a report, but is available on a client by client basis.

While the team have been really busy working on the single client record, they also hope to introduce a Groups list and group details (similar to what is currently available in XPM) to increase the ability to manage Groups within HQ. We’ll be sure to return & update you here when that’s available.

2. Could you add the ability to track client filing dates for CT, VAT, Companies house etc all in one place?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xero HQ  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for contributing to the community here guys. We will soon be releasing a new solution in Xero HQ which provides one central place to manage your VAT, personal tax, company accounts and corporation tax deadlines.  I've shifted this idea to 'working on it' for the time being and we'll let you know when it's available.

• Don't see your idea?