Skip to content

For accountants & bookkeepers

For accountants & bookkeepers

Categories

2 results found

1. I have a custom Income Statement template, but it doesn't display when I try to use the class comparison report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Workpapers  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Bundiono, Common formats are reports that have been developed by our team based on understanding of common formatting options customers would like to run a base report of. 

There is no way to apply a common format to a custom report you've saved in your org.

One way to set this up would be to run the Common format report, apply changes to match the custom options of your saved report then save a new custom report. 

2. I would like Xero to be able to read bank statements so we can input historical data when we take on a new client. Some banks (Suncorp) only go back 365 days for OFX exports, so if we take on the client after year has ended we can never get all of the data by OFX and we have to manually enter the bank statements into a CSV file (very time consuming). BGL 360 has the facility and it is brilliant!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Workpapers  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Kerry, I’ve checked with the team about your idea here. While we allow customers to import historical statements manually for more than 1 year, the ability to provide OFX files and timeframes of these are determined by your bank, and not something we can control. So we’ll close your idea. 

In saying that, we do have an existing idea in the Hubdoc space that’s similar to this one, which is about the ability to convert PDF bank statements into pre-formatted CSV files and is currently being reviewed by our team. Feel free to join in and add your vote there!

• Don't see your idea?