Login - Reduce graphics
Xero is an accounting program. It is not for entertainment. It does not need flashy graphics.
The latest unwanted and unneeded image is on the login screen. It is chewing up my bandwidth.
And I don't need the bar graphs on the dashboard rising up to their maximum value. It is chewing up the graphics capability of my old computer.
How about a cut down appearance option like back in the DOS days?
But before doing that fix all those other niggly problems that annoy me.
Hi Alan, appreciate your feedback here. We don't have any plans of reverting to a DOS type experience but I've made sure to share your feedback here with our product team as they keep a close eye on feedback related to this updated experience.
-
Janet Mitchell
commented
I agree that the new login screen is incredibly over the top and annoying. Some might say downright ugly but either way, a simple, functional and no frills login page is all we need.
We just want to log in!