The black tab colour for the new partner hub (including Xero tax) is too similar to workpapers!
I need to quickly navigate between multiple tabs open on my browser and the more tabs I have open, the less clear it is what they relate to because very little text shows up. Under the old XPM screen, the tab for Xero tax appeared with a green icon so I could easily use the visual cue to switch between a Xero tax tab and classic workpapers. The new partner hub including tax has black tab icons very similar to Xero classic workpapers (slightly grey) and it's very unclear which tab is which. See attached.
Please make the tab colour of Xero workpapers totally different to Xero tax (or customisable).
Hi 👋 your idea is being looked into by our Community team. We'll be in touch soon to update you once your idea has been reviewed.
Did you know you can join our Xero Research panel to be involved in early testing and research? Find out more and sign up through our website 🙂