Skip to content

For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1399 results found

1. In Barbados, we must annually provide a Goods and Services report to the Barbados Revenue Authority. This is similar to the US 1099 vendor reporting requirements. How can we achieve this using Xero? It is a requirement for all of my clients but more importantly. In Canada this a T4A Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity, and Other Income.

The easy solution is adding the Tax ID as a field in the Payable Invoice Detail & Summary reports. Once you summarize by contact to produces the required information, regardless of tax jurisdiction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Although a prepayment in a receive money transaction is given an invoice number this is a reference, NOT an actual invoice.

A prepayment will show as outstanding until it is allocated to an invoice or refunded. This means that you have to go the "create invoice" route.

It would save time to be able to create an invoice for a receive money transaction that will then be automatically reconciled to the money received and reflect on the customer statement. This is especially useful for incidental monies received eg concert tickets, fun day tickets etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This is for on the App. (Not website). to create purchase order from an invoice. And send the purchase order by email

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be nice to have a simple option to show any report that is run by month. So for example if you run a P&L report for 1st of Jan to 30 June at the moment you get a total for the period by default. Once the time frame is selected an option to then see the time frame by month would be helpful

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When printing newly created checks it would be nice to have the ability to easily select all for just those new checks by marking all previously printed checks as having already been printed instead of either having to check the box next to each check you want to print or by doing a search by date (if you print checks once daily) to be able to then select all to print.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. On bills awaiting payment and payment batches having a way to copy the amount that is not formatted so that it can be pasted directly into bank payment amount fields. At the moment the value is formatted with commas "1,200" which cannot be copied directly to a bank payment page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Edit email address when sending a quote to clients. We have clients who have multiple employees requesting quotes, the updated version means I have type out the whole email address instead of amending the name at the start.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Autonumbering on the creation of quotes to help unique identification of jobs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When creating purchase orders, having a large list of products, we are finding it difficult to identify the items we want to select because only the item codes show without the item descriptions. (Both the item code and descriptions show when creating invoices and quotes). Would it be possible for the drop-down selections in the purchase orders to show both the item codes and the descriptions?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change the wording "add receipt" on the Xero app.

Many clients use the Xero app and they go to add a new bill but they see the words add a receipt so they automatically think this is a bill so add here. It then creates payment files which I have to manually undo. Can the wording be changed to "add bill/ receipt" and "add receipt of payment" or something similar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow a customer to apply credit notes against invoices when paying via credit card online

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. After making a new invoice from Projects in progress, can the screen return to the list of Projects in progress

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Procuret is an essential B2B platform for customers to pay invoices in instalments. Integration with Procuret in Xero is possible but clunky and not end-user (our customers) friendly. Please add Procuret as a Payment Service in Xero, like other vendors, GoCardless, Paystation etc. This should not be an instead of option, but an as well option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Apportion percentages of a total bill to different customers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When generating a new Purchase Order can Xero add a Receiving Inspection report at the same time. The Receiving Inspection report would be an exact copy of the purchase order details that can printed with the Purchase Order. The Receiving Inspection report can then be hung up and when goods are received, they can be checked against this report and ticked off etc . We have a sample attached. IT would be great to have this to check off incoming items

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. An option in Xero to raise commission invoices which are deducted from supplier payments or being able to differentiate from sales invoices and commission invoices raised to suppliers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Process invoices in bulk for one transaction and one set of charges on a certain day of the month. At the moment it is only possible to take a single invoice on DD i.e. each one individually. This incurs costs from providers such as GoCardless. Setting all invoices with the same due date will not work as they will all be taken as individual transactions. It would be great to be able to wrap they up to take them all in one on a certain day of the month.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I always have my Xero dashboard open. I use it as my navigation starting point when using Xero. The Xero dashboard would be much more usable if 3rd party integrations were possible and developed. I personally would find it amazing if you would develop a widget to integrate FuseSign into the Xero dashboard. This would save significant time and make Xero even more integral to my business. As an accounting practice I utilise this service and a widget that listed outstanding signing packages, alerts for due dates and completed packages would be wonderful. Please consider such an integration!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the idea, Luke. I've passed it on to our team that look after the Dashboard. 

Would be good to se others support and understanding of the specific apps and elements that would be most useful from this view. 

19. Every time I use your "Save to Xero" function on a Xero invoice to generate a bill, it goes into Xero as GST inclusive (regardless of the invoice's settings) and I have to manually reverse the GST out to make it exclusive as it was - make it so I can add a bill via that feature and have it observe the original GST handling as exclusive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 66 67 68 70 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?