Skip to content

For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4651 results found

1. Lot of employee are working overtime. Holiday should be paid adding the Holiday Pay Adjustment. This means that overtime, certain allowances and commission plans will be included in the first 20 days of leave taken in any holiday year. To put this simply, you should be no worse off financially by taking your holiday. So if you earn commissions, claim certain allowances or work overtime these will now be considered as part of your holiday pay adjustment payment. Every employer must calculate this manually, and errors may occur during the process. It would be fantastic if a formula could be…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

·  0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi
    I would like to be able to process a Payroll Transaction Summary Listing report that shows the individual amounts per pay item for every employee for the financial year in one report. Currently, I need to select the individual employee to get this information, but this is not practical when a business has 10 or more employees as it takes too much time to select each employee individually to get this information.
    Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  1 comment  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In Xero when adding a new Bill, and the PDF is shown on left side, I often copy information to save typing it all, however I have to do a 'copy' twice to make it work? if I copy it once only, and paste, it will paste in information from previous 'copy'.
    It would also be a fabulous time saving feature (and accuracy feature) to have in Hubdoc.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I want to show my operating profit pre tax on the mobile app dashboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. For my clients that I have on Xero, I would like to use the Xero Network Key send through my invoices as Spend Money transactions instead of Bills.

Similarly, I would like to receive invoices from Xero through my Xero Network Key as a Spend Money instead of a bill that I import/approve.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When at the client level and adding a new report to a report pack generated from a Practice level report template currently the reports from the Xero report packs show up as well.

The reports that show in this list should be only the reports from the Ready to use list in the Report Templates of Xero HQ

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To have a report for NET Sales for a month. Currently there is a report that only shows what's payable with VAT (not all sales are vatable) so, when trying to reconcile with the in-house ordering program it becomes a whole big xcel spreadsheet exercise...... takes to much time. the report also includes Prepayments which are not goods sold, but money transactions in advance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We have a few Singapore entities on Xero. They are all registered under one Group GST registration. It would be good to have a function to consolidate GST reporting under the same GST registration number as they are related subsidiaries.

Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The ability to copy with one click an entity's ABN without spaces so that it can be pasted in ABR

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Once a timesheet has been approved, I think it should show on the dashboard under bills to pay. We have varying numbers of contractors each week (sometimes many, sometimes only 1 contractor) which makes it difficult to know at a glance how much we owe for their wages each week.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. PURCHASE ORDERS - SHOW THE QTY ON HAND

Cannot understand why a bill will show the qty on hand, but not the purchase order. When creating a purchase order it makes sense that one should be able to see qty on hand on each line item so that you know how much to order.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Not sure this is really part of Xero HQ - but it would be really useful to be able to drill down into the unfiled VAT section on the VAT reconciliation report.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The discussions topics in the forum. I cant filter by most recent

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback, Helen. Always good to hear how we could be improving the community for all our users too! 🙂

Appreciate not possible from the Topics list in Xero central atm, however just in case you hadn't seen you can use the search bar, select 'Discussions' to filter the content and you'll have sort options of Relevancy, Newest & Oldest. We'll keep an eye on the appetite, and I'll share any plan of change to the navigation with you here. 

14. The functionality in Xero that shows a file has been deleted in the History and Notes section of a transaction.

Currently if a file is added to a transaction and then deleted, under the history and notes section it still shows there was file uploaded, but doesn't have an audit trail that it was subsequently deleted.
    is this something that can be added as part of the history and notes to be more accurate

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In the account transaction report I would like to use the source filter to pick up Payroll & Super transactions only, however there seems to be no option, it would be great if there was one

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Almost every quote/invoice I make ends up having the last little bit of the quote/invoice on the second page, with a huge amount of wasted space on the first page, which looks unprofessional. Having the option within standard invoices to remove the spacing would be amazing. I know you can get around this by using the 'Advanced invoice' option, but that requires a lot more manual work, so it's inconvenient.

This has been an issue for years. For example, when you add a 'title' or 'summary' to the quote, it instantly adds about 2 inches of empty space on the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Repeating Invoice: Sales Overview Screen - add a Last Updated Date to the Overview Screen

Purpose: We use repeating invoices for the Auto Pay feature but most invoices need some form of adjustment before being sent each month. With a list of repeating invoices that goes on for pages it would be great to see the last date/time each invoice had been updated so that if you are interrupted during the monthly updating you can tell where you are up to when you come back to the Sales Overview screen, rather than needing to keep track of this somewhere else.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi,

I would like if Xero can provide an invoice user view only to look at the overdue invoices.

This idea came up because we have a requirement to give this access to the person we hired for invoice chasing.

We do not need to let him see previous invoices or give him access to create new invoices.
    Just a view with pending invoices payments for sent invoices

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Include the ability to set multiple pay cycles for the same employee. For example, wages are paid fortnightly but commissions are paid monthly. The dates are not aligned with the period if we use only one pay cycle.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1.To be able to set all invoices without having to input each time the discount rate.
    2. when downloading the transactions report to be able to elect P&L or Balance sheet codes only, quite time consuming clicking on each code to include.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Hermione, 2 distinct ideas in the one here - I've adjusted the title of your idea to reflect your first and welcome you to start another for each other idea you have. 

Currently there is the option to apply discounts at a customer or inventory item level. Once set this discount will be applied each time they're used in your sales invoices - This might help streamline your discounts when working in Xero. 

Keeping each thread to one idea means others in community clearly understand what they're supporting as well as when sharing the support back with our teams here at Xero. 

• Don't see your idea?