Invoice | Email Settings - Option to hide Amount Due, Due Date, and Invoice Number from invoice email templates
Sales Invoice Emails sent - Remove Amount Due, Due Date, Invoice Number under the logo. For ecommerce sales invoices where customers have already paid when the order is placed online, I'd like to be able to email them an invoice with just the company logo. Having the zero dollars and due date there is confusing for my customers.
Thanks for bringing this to the community. We understand the request for an option to remove the Amount Due, Due Date and Invoice Number from the invoice email.
I’ve updated the status to Gaining Support so we can continue tracking community interest. If this would be useful, add your vote and let us know how you’d like the email template to work.
-
Natalie Brincat
commented
Thank you. It would be good if we had the option to change all aspects of the invoice email. I have changed the wording in the template to suit my needs, but for customers that have pre-paid for their order, having the amount and due date doesn't make sense for them. Thanks,