Project reports & sub categories
Not sure if this has been raised before but, can we have sub categories on projects? Or have the option to insert the tracking categories in the project reports? Most software has this option but I feel that Xero is lacking. Yes i can use the Tracking category feature but I am not able to get a project activity report (per project) with these listed on there. I would like about 10 project subcategories for example Labour, Materials, Staff costs etc. I have set up these as tracking categories (under a "project" heading) and can select them on each Bill but I cannot get the projects and tracking categories on the same report.
Hi 👋 your idea is being looked into by our Community team. We'll be in touch soon to update you once your idea has been reviewed.
Did you know you can join our Xero Research panel to be involved in early testing and research? Find out more and sign up through our website 🙂