UK Payroll - Payroll specific tracking
Why can't the payroll be separate to Xero? I can't allocate Employee Groups because I've already got two tracking categories in use!
Thanks for sharing your idea, and letting us know the changes that matter most for you.
We've reviewed your idea and now it's up to the community to get behind and support it. Make sure you share your idea with any colleagues that this could benefit so they can add their vote too!
Along with votes, other members can now comment to share additional detail about how your idea could improve their experience with Xero.
-
Sophie Evans
commented
I will say I'm struggling with applying the tracking categories to Xero payroll. It handles the expense side ok, although I have to post a manual journal to reallocate the employment allowance back across my tracking categories. But the Balance sheet side is a complete mess and again manual journals required to tidy it all up. Would be far simpler if I could just post my own journal in the first place rather than having so many ins and outs which confuse my poor bookkeeper no end!
Definitely more control/customisation of the journal between the payroll module and the general ledger would be appreciated please.