Practice Manager | Add Office 365 (sharepoint) as a document management option
You have 4 other online cloud document management systems listed via XPM. We use SharePoint and would request this to be added as a further option to link our programs for efficiency and easy of use.
We would then like tasks to be setup in jobs, that we can "link" documents in Sharepoint, to tasks/jobs in XPM.
-
Vicki Carlisle
commented
Yes, that would be actually useful AND take data storage costs off Xero.
-
Jessica Browne
commented
This is beyond critical. Our industry either uses Microsoft or Google. I pay to have my Microsoft backed up, I do not use the other options.
-
Adam Hannant
commented
Please allow us to use Sharepoint for our document storage.
-
Michael Martion
commented
Not just XPM, but also for tax. I don't use XPM, and would be really disappointed if it was only available in this regard.
-
Stephen Gallaher
commented
We already pay for Microsoft 365 for our organization. We do not want to pay more to duplicate functionality we already have. When XPM supports Sharepoint we will finally be able to retire MYOB Accountants Office for good.
-
Charmaine Perry
commented
I have been asking for this for way to long, SharePoint is a major player but still not available to XPM.