Advisory Directory - expand to include more details from the inquirer.
Allow for more details in the "contact an advisor" that the person must fill out. The referral information we receive is extremely limited, the amount of spammers out trying to scam us or hack our information is insane. I've got 9 inquiries in the past 10 days and they all appear to be spammers, but I can only make that assumption off of an email address and a couple of check boxes. I've turned off the directory rather than deal with this. I realize Xero can't control the spammers and this can be a helpful feature for people needing real help, more details though would allow us to make better judgement calls on those to contact and which to ignore. I'd like to even see a section where they have to write briefly what their problem is - when you see the same responses over and over it makes it easy to eliminate them.
Appreciate you raising this idea. We understand the request to include more detailed required fields and a custom message on the Advisor Directory inquiry form. Having more context about an enquiry could make it easier for advisors to understand the prospective client's needs and identify genuine enquiries.
I’ve updated the status to Gaining Support so we can continue tracking community interest. If this could improve your workflow, add your vote and let us know what information you’d find most useful to collect from prospective clients.