Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

·  1 comment  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Verify GST # and NZBN against the register.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Xero Me - By adding a reference number field as an optional input you can more easily trace and reference expenses loaded onto the system via the Xero Me app on your phone. At present such a bill has no reference number.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. To be able to trace back to a billable expense that is connected to a sales invoice.
    I know on the billable expense it states the sales invoice reference number it's connected to (and is a clickable link to take you to the invoice) but on the sales invoice it just mentions billable expense, not a reference or more detail or a link to lead you back to which expense it is.
    This would be extremely useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Multiple Report Styles

It would be great to have multiple report styles for reporting where different logos and different names can be added for reporting. For example we have 2 companies using the same Xero HQ where one company does the accounting work and the other company compiles the reports so we need to publish reports with 2 different report styles and logos.

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I use Xero Me to upload expense receipts and assign to a client. I rename the photo of the receipt so that it should be traceable. The expenses are then visible when I create an invoice for that client. All good so far, however, there are two things that could be improved:

1. There is no option to add the receipt file to the invoice when the expenses are added. Very often clients want to see the original invoice when expenses are charged back at cost.

2. The expense files are saved in the fie library, however, the names I have given…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The text in pop-ups such as the attachments pop-up on an invoice is very fuzzy compared to the text of the window it overlays. This badly needs to be fixed; I can barely read it - honestly, I thought I needed to get my glasses upgraded until I realised it was JUST the pop-up, and my eyes are automatically straining in a futile attempt to make the fuzzy text clearer which is giving me headaches and can trigger migraines.

To make it very clear the degree of the problem, I zoomed in, took a screenshot, and without changing the size…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Xero API will let you send an invoice by email - https://developer.xero.com/documentation/api/accounting/invoices/#emailing-an-invoice

There is no equivalent functionality for Quotes, each needs to be send manually. This endpoint should be added in as well.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. EORI numbers are required for all European customers especially when invoicing/shipping goods. It is an extension of their VAT numbers. Please can XERO create a new field on the contacts for this. We are recording this currently in the new notes or "FAX" number so it shows quickly. Are Fax numbers still necessary?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Including the AUTO lookup feature for sales tax in the Mobile App would make the product usability much better in states such as Colorado. To create invoices at "pop-up" events in various tax jurisdictions is crucial so you don't have to remember to continuously load new rates for complex destination /home-room rule situations. The "usability" of the app would be increased rather than being tethered to a computer to manage.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The existing Customer Invoice Report has a "Paid" column. This column shows the payments allocated to an invoice. This column excludes any credits allocated to the invoice.

The new Receivable Invoice Summary report has a "Payments/Credits" column. This column shows the combined amount of payments AND credits allocated to an invoice.

I need to be able to run a report of invoices that shows ONLY payments allocated to each invoice. This is a crucial need for us. We need to know what amounts on invoices were paid by customers (i.e. payments) and what amounts on invoices were not paid by…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be beneficial to edit any feature of a bill without removing the payment.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Who is Lena Days and why are all emails coming from this name?! Incredibly unprofessional

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Credit Note - Email credit note over API same like you can email an invoice

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would like to see Current Account codes rollover each year to an Opening Current Account Balance (same with GST codes, Tax codes, HP's, Bank loans) - like P&L items do to Retained Earnings code. And show the Opening Balance on the Trial Balance.
    Currently Xero Trial Balance shows Current Account codes (& all of the above codes) with accumulated Opening Balance & current year movement.
    However the report formatting in the advisor standard reports appears to be driven off movements in the current year (so we can't journal the closing balances from last year to an opening balance code -…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please stop Suppliers Bills from being published in Xero if the bill date is prior to the period lock date!!!!

I only found out last night that Hubdocs will still publish a supplier bill with a date prior to the Xero lock date, this is crazy and I'm unsure why anyone would want Hubdocs to do this.

If you could add the option in Hubdocs to stop bills from being published in Xero prior to the lock date that would be awesome as it will ensure the integrity of end of period reports.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently we can search employee's data by using the dropdown arrow and selecting a specific employee. Can we also have the option for an arrow which allows us to simply scroll through each employee's record rather than having to use the dropdown option each time

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  1 comment  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Would love to be able to create expense report for review that lists all expenses for an employee or selection of employees by DATE of expense to review for overlap. Would also like to be able to search the expenses by the tag that the employee uses? I feel like there is something missing with the expense reporting feature that allows for error, for oversight, and over payment. (Like duplicate submissions, similar submissions, the ability to see how many employees submitted expenses on that given day for check/review for over spending. Bouncing from employee to employee for comparison or review…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. An option to do a reversal of a current pay run as currently there is no option to allow this. I had a pay run today and the client had not let me know that there was a change to their pay run until after it had been lodged with the ATO. I subsequently went to the portal and found that both pay runs had been processed as was out to the actual amount in Xero.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be amazing if Xero could add the feature when doing a monthly bank rec to be able to choose certain transactions that are putting the month end balance off and may need to be excluded and put to the next month because of posting differences from bank statements. It would be a life saver!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?