Can the lodgment statistics on the home page for tax returns and activity statements just be "My clients" ie ones I am Partner in XPM
Can the lodgment statistics be calculated only off MY CLIENTS that i am the designated partner in XPM setup? We are 3 partner firm and this owuld be good data for me managing my lodgments
Hi 👋 your idea is being looked into by our Community team. We'll be in touch soon to update you once your idea has been reviewed.
Did you know you can join our Xero Research panel to be involved in early testing and research? Find out more and sign up through our website 🙂
-
Elisa Harris
commented
Perhaps if we could set filters similiar to what we can/could do in tax - that would help to capture each particular team's stats if I can filter by the 3x managers in that team. Would be helpful for myself as a team PA/admin as I deal with different teams so don't want it locked to MY clients per se (I am not partner or manager on any client). However would love to be able to see stats by team.