XPH Homepage - Filter Jobs by Staff and be able to track Timesheets
I am sole practitioner with 3 junior accountants. Can I have customisation so that I can see which jobs are at what stages in respect of each accountant and their due dates.
I should also be able to see which staff member is entering their timesheets
Right now the dashborad mostly is built around an individual. However as Partners or Managers we need this dashboard to quickly reflect where each job is sitting so that this can be an escalation trigger
Thanks for sharing this idea. It’s now open for votes and comments, so please upvote it and add any details about how you’d like to see staff time entry tracked, including visibility of each staff member and when they enter time in a timesheet. Your feedback helps us better understand the need and assess the opportunity. 😊