Correct how customer ledger is displayed
This is not an idea, it is a comment on how to correct Xero's BS system. A customer ledger is supposed to show a list of invoices, the amount of each invoice and whether each has been paid or not. But for some utterly unfathomable reason, the idiots at Xero seem to think that if you allocate an overpayment or credit note to an invoice, the invoice amount should show as 0. So I now have a ledger with a list of invoices all showing as 0 and I have to open EACH ONE individually to see what I have actually charged the customer. This is such a monumentally STUPID way of doing it, I don't know how it ever got set up.
Hi 👋 your idea is being looked into by our Community team. We'll be in touch soon to update you once your idea has been reviewed.
Did you know you can join our Xero Research panel to be involved in early testing and research? Find out more and sign up through our website 🙂