Payroll | Employees - Upload/attach files in notes section
Ability to attached files to a pay run and employees
Hi team, thanks for your feedback here.
I'd like to confirm that the ability for Payroll Admins to upload files directly to an employee profile is now live to all AU organisations with payroll.
You can find more details on how to add, view and delete files in Payroll on Xero Central.
We really appreciate the appetite and enthusiasm from customers in seeing this rolled out to other regions and we will make sure to share any updates on the respective ideas which I've linked below;
Thank you all for your inputs on these forums to improve the Xero experience.
-
Lei-aianie Skudder
commented
It would be absolutely fantastic to be able to upload documents and files under individual employees. This will include IRD forms, contracts, certificates and other important and relevant documents. As we have already entered the world of technology it would be great to implement this new change. Lots of benefits.
-
BELINDA BOW
commented
I think this is a great idea and a must have. I want to be able to store all of my hr and payroll data electronically. Whilst I have filed it within the files section of xero for now, to be able to have all employee data in one area and individualized to each employee would be extremely valuable. Especially for auditing purposes when you need to cross reference contract details against payroll settings.
-
Stuart Murray
commented
Our paper timesheets contain much more information on the details of the tasks performed and it would be useful to have these stored in the payroll for that week.
-
Christine Genocchio
commented
Xero - in employee section and only those with payroll admin rights can upload notes/documents such as medical certificates/TFN forms/super choice forms etc in the notes section to be able to track this better and with relevant payruns as well