prior 2014 tax return
with CURNN (client update, return not necessary) you can pick returns from 1985 to now.
Is it possible for prior 2014 tax returns can be done in the same process?
At the moment when I want to do a 2013 tax return, I have to create a 2014 tax return, print it, cross out the year and use a pen and write 2013 on all the pages. then mail that to the ATO with a cover letter.
Is it possible for Xero to produce a basic template tax return where we can pick a dropdown for 2013 or prior years, we manually fill it out, manually post it, and then print it to be physically posted?
At the moemnt if a client wants to do 2012 and 2013 tax returns (x2 years) I use the 2014 (assuming 2014 was never used before), and print it with 2012 figures, then clear it to print the 2013 figures. Essentiall I am just reusing 2014 over and over again
Hi Christopher, thanks for raising this. We understand the request to support tax returns from before 2014 in Xero Tax.
At this stage, we will not be developing templates or electronic forms for tax years before 2014 due to the declining demand for these returns. Following review, we’ve now updated the status to Not in Pipeline.