Xero Central - Links available with chatbot generated information
I have just spent a frustrating amount of time going round in circles with the chat bot. I said that yes I would like to add a product idea and it gave me a link to a help page which tells you how to search for a product idea and how to submit one, but it didn't give me a link to the actual page where I can do that (this page it turns out!). I specifically asked for a link and it told me it was unable to do so. Then I asked how to navigate there and it told me to go to Xero Central. I asked for a link to Xero Central and it was unable to give me one, and then gave me incorrect instructions on how to get here. I figured it out for myself in the end but seriously it shouldn't be that difficult! Also could the help articles have links to the pages they are talking about?
Thanks for sharing this idea, Frances. We can see how helpful it would be for chatbot responses and help articles to provide direct links to the relevant pages. We’re opening this idea up for votes and comments so we can better understand how useful this would be for the wider Xero community. If you’ve experienced something similar, please vote for the idea and share examples of the links or journeys you’d like to see improved. Your feedback will help us gauge community interest and understand which linking improvements would make the biggest difference. Thanks again for taking the time to suggest this 😊