For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4593 results found

1. Timesheet Tap n Go Widget for Mobiles

The Xero Me app is fine for leave and payslips, but it's not the best for end-user timesheet input or management. Sure it works and links to the pay system, but from an end user experience it's behind other timesheet apps as users have to log in to then manually enter times.

However, with a one-touch "tap n go" widget employees could put on their mobile devices (they already download Xero Me ) so they simply tap to input (check-in) the current time and tap to end (check-out).

This is a common feature…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

·  1 comment  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Xero to copy billable expense lines when copying a bill or entering a new bill using 'add last items'. At the moment, the nominal lines and split detail are copied but if each line has previously been allocated to a customer as a billable expenses, this is not copied and needs re-entering line by line.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why can't we search quotes by title? It would be so useful and its so overlooked by the design team. I have loads of jobs for one client and I have to sift until I find it rather than search my the job name. Please Zero!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The new notes section is a good idea one of which I suggested however its really not very freindly to use.
    its buried at the end of the contact detail which means you have to navigate here.
    The window is far too small - want a lot larger window at least 3 times the current box size which would make it easy to see and edit.
    Would like it to appear on the invoice page so that one can see and edit as necessary when creating invoices.
    There is a lot of white space on the invoices and I feel…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Peter, good to get your feedback on this feature and though we appreciate hearing the changes you'd like to see it's good to keep each idea on a separate thread so we can get an understanding of the interest for each alone that the team can consider. 

We have an idea surrounding the ability to view contact notes when invoicing over here that I'd recommend joining, and have adjusted the title of your idea here to reflect your first ask of moving this notes section somewhere it could be more readily edited on their record. You're welcome to start new ideas for each of the additional points you've made here. 

5. XERO: Reporting Operating Vs. G&A Expenses in Income Statement Report
    In the current income statement report, there is no way to split single account between operating and G&A expenses as XERO does not allow tracking on rows. This will result in finalizing reports through excel sheets or the need to duplicate accounts in COA to enable report expenses separately by nature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We would like to request that the General Ledger able to generate with currency amount, currency rate and currency balance.

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please create a report on Invoices by contact with comparison periods. Currently there is no functionality to do this, and the closest report you can generate is an income by contract report. However, this report includes all income items, being stimulus, FBT contribution, interest income, client refunds, ato refunds etc. It would be useful to run a report against client contact, so I can quickly compare income for specified periods against clients. This will assist with understand client movements and also will quickly highlight where clients have potentially been under or over charged.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to use BPay reference number for invoice reference number.

Purpose: Users can easily have an option to utilise BPay reference number as their invoice number.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Statement of Account able to toggle difference currency since we have set a exchange rate should be able to tabulate base on the exchange rate

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone, 

Reiterating what Kelly Munro shared previously, if you're using multi-currency in Xero, invoices issued to a contact in a foreign currency will be shown in the currency it was issued - example attached. 

I see there's been new voters over the last couple of months and was hoping some of you could add a comment to describe more specifically what you're looking for, if the example above is not suitable. Let me know if it is though!

For example, do you want to see the ability to show the Customer Statement in a single foreign currency only?

Thanks!

10. This feature was included in the old user interface for Bank Rules, and with the new interface that was rolled out, this feature is no longer available. Instead, I'm forced to go to the COA screen to add a new COA code, then refresh my Bank Rules screen to then be able to choose that account. The time this adds, on top of the already manual process to add bank rules, really adds up. I'd love to see this ability again.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Standalone Payroll - I have a few clients that are payroll only but am unable to service these through Xero which is frustrating having multiple software uses.
    Please could Xero initiate a standalone payroll function

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  1 comment  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There is a a Bug - Dashboard says under VAT Return Payment due in x days but payment was already made some days ago, properly conconciled with the exact correct amount. Xero should recognise this and not show an amount due in Dashboard which is incorrect.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please bring back the ability to enter an account number with the ability to tab to continue.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Users can easily generate payment instructions using the information in the contact list in Xero rather than doing it manually.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Since the new contact layout was introduced, you cannot save an attention name without there being an address in the address field. Sometimes we do have a company name, contact name and no address.

Please review and correct.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. VAT - Ability to sort, filter and search what is in each tax box or tax rate when reviewing a tax return. This will help when reviewing a return before submitting.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey community, thanks for your interest and feedback on this idea 💡

Did you know that the transaction reports on the VAT return can be exported to Excel format where these can then be sorted/searched and filtered to help review the transactions?

We don’t have any near term plans to expand functionality to develop the ability to sort, filter and search within the tax rate box of the VAT return. If anything changes in the future, we’ll update you on this idea! 📢

17. When using the search fund for INVOICES current options are: Enter Number, Reference, Contact or Amount. It would be nice to also be able to search by the account number issued to your clients.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. At the moment when entering a bill from a new supplier I can only enter the name of the supplier in the bill, then go into contacts to add their details.

It would be more convenient if there was a button to add contact as new, and have a pop-up page where I can add more details of those suppliers from bill page.

Sometimes when working through many invoices from new suppliers it's hard to remember which contacts need to be revisited to add details especially contact details and bank details for batch payments.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'd like to add a note within a pay run that is visible to "admin only".
    Eg. To justify differences due to staff timesheet errors.
    I don't want the staff to be able to see this note but I'm sick of having notes in external programs.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Include an option for adding line items in advanced templates

3 votes