Skip to content

For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4142 results found

1. I would like to be able to see net owing on my Dashboard. Not having the ability to see a separate net figures means that without calculating vat, I can never see the true position of the business finances.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hubdoc - Would like a second email address to be able to upload PDF with multiple pages for multi page split.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Include an extra tab that summarises the totals for the Tax Rates including the cents.

This will eliminate the need to scroll through all the detail to code the journal/payment.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Unlock Accts Receivable and Accts Payable GL accounts. Currently unable to enter AJEs that require it. Even our auditors are asking why we cannot do this in Xero as with other accounting systems. Previously Xero responded by saying it's an account integrity issue...but accounting is an integrity issue! Too many hours wasted trying to work around this (and please don't suggest creating another account, as in Accts Rec 2)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be great to have the option to select multiple projects at once, e.g. Like there is for transactions. This would provide so much better management of projects. Currently it is is soooo slow to delete projects. Each deletion requires three clicks of the mouse and then the page refreshes. Such basic functionality which would be transformative in managing lots of projects.

In addition in the API there is no way to bulk delete projects either. Very frustrating!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hide or Archive System Accounts when not needed. We are a Cash Accounting based business so have no A/R, A/P, or other accounts related to Accrual Accounting. I
    It would be most useful to tidy up our chart of accounts to be able to hide the system accounts related to Accrual Accounting so that they don't clog up our reports etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Need functionality for selecting and editing MULTIPLE LINE ENTRIES ON AN INVOICE OR PO/BILL

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow a batch payment to be edited once created to allow for bank details to be edited or lines removed before the payment has been reconciled to the statement. Currently have to redo the whole batch to make a single change.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to add a planned payment date to a bill from the "All" tab in. It is very frustrating that if you are in the all tab in the bills to pay section and you want to add a planned date to a bill, you then have to navigate to the awaiting payment tab and then search again for the bills you want to add a planned date to.

Further, there is actually no need for an awaiting payment tab. We should be able to filter on the All tab for the view of bills we want to see.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. at the moment in the new invoicing system, if a price is deleted from a line and not replaced with 0.00 it is not automatically zero'd out so the the line total remains what it was before the price was removed. should automatically update as soon as the number is removed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When creating an invoice and adding a due date, it would be handy to have the option of end of this month, so you don't need to click into pick another date.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reconciliation - when you have multiple payments of the same amounts over several days... Always selects the Invoice to the newest payment.. even tho the invoice date is the same as the first payment? seem like the system allocates backwards?.. We get lots of the same payments and Invoice totals and we have to always manually select/search for the invoice as the Auto reconciliation seems to not factor in Invoice date to Payment date as an option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In the New Invoicing Template you have to enter a Qty for every line as the default Qty is "0"... In the classic version and what we are all used to it's "1".. As a ball park guess I'd say the use of Zero qty on a line is a lot less common than any other number from 0-9 and I'd guess most lines are a qty of x1.. If I wanted to default my qty's to Zero, I can not see the point in making invoices :)))) Come on who made Zero a default qty for invoicing??

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can the New Invoicing Template have a the original way to change the date instead of opening the date dropdown to then have to open the "Pick another Date" option if it's not today or yesterday.. If it was today it would already have that day selected, so why is it an option? just added extra steps to select the correct date..

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can we please have a few new GL Account categories so that the P&L can be printed in the standard format to show EBITDA, EBIT, Profit before Tax and Profit after Tax.
    Should be a fairly simple addition to the available categories, to add Interest, Depreciation and Tax as categories would enable this.
    This could also help with the enhancement of the Cashflow Reports.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. So far I know Xero only have features of sending overdue invoice reminder to customers, but in absence of the feature I mentioned. This feature is good for the operation.
    The invoice overdue days could be set by us and automatically send the notification to our preset email address once the overdue day came. So that, our customer services staff can easily be notified all the overdue invoice and doing their followup tasks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When you are entering a Bill to Pay, the Creditor bank account number that you have stored on their contact comes up as a window at the top, so you easily compare with the bank account number with the bank account number on the invoice. This can prompt you to check if the bank account number has been changed and you can make a phone call or follow your company guidelines regarding changing of bank account details to avoid Cyber Crime. I believe this is really important for users and will save me a lot of time. I deal with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I love the new AutoTax Feature for Invoices. But it needs to be finished. It needs to be on the Repeating Invoices and the Quotes to complete the Feature implementation. I feel it is only partially implemented and should be completed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The Payroll History Report needs to be available as a customizable report for which you can choose the reporting period and include all employees in one report. Currently only available for one employee at a time.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  1 comment  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The new W-9 Request feature is nice. However, it would be even better if there was a way to send the request using the Organization's email address rather than the Bookkeeper's or Accountant's email address. Contractor's might disregard the email request if they don't know who the Bookkeeper or Accountant is and don't recognize the sender's email address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?