Manual Journals list - Ability to set default for number of journals shown
Currently when you go to Journals, there are 25 journals showing. I have to constantly change this to 50 or 100 to view journals.
Can this default be changed to say 100?
Hi Catherine, it sounds like the key suggestion is for Manual Journals to remember the selected page size, so users don't need to switch from 25 to 50 or 100 each time.
I’ve moved this to Gaining Support so we can continue gathering feedback. If this could improve your workflow, add your vote and share how you'd like the setting to work.
-
Catherine Scelly
commented
Hello, yes, to either remember the selected page size, or to change the default page size across Xero to a larger number. Remembering the page size would be ideal as some clients will have a larger number of journals than others. I like to see what journals have been completed for both the current and prior year. Depending on the client, there could be quite a few journals each year, greater than the default of 25.