Convert a Sales Quote directly to a Purchase Order
Hi, I am very new to Xero but after using MYOB for over 30 years it is definitely different and easier in a lot of ways.
One of the things though is that there is no way to convert a Customer Sales Quote to a purchase order - or not what I have found. This would be very handy as we always send our contractor/suppliers a purchase order from our Sales quotes. I was wondering if it's in the pipeline or is not even going to be an option. Thanks.
Thanks for outlining this workflow. Converting an accepted Quote directly into a Purchase Order could make it easier to move from customer approval to ordering from suppliers or contractors without re-entering the details.
I’ve moved the idea to Gaining Support so we can continue tracking community interest. Keep voting and sharing your feedback if this is a workflow you’d like to see improved.
-
Lindy Hegarty
commented
Let's hope this idea moves forward as it would certainly make my job a bit easier :)