Skip to content

For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1405 results found

1. It would be great that it would be possible to set a default branding theme for a particular currency. This way the payment details added to a theme tailored for a Currency will match the invoice currency without manually having to set the correct theme in the invoice.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Customer purchase order number field.

Why is there no field for customer po number?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently in European Countries except for the United Kingdom, the comma is used as a decimal separator not the dot.

Europe: x.,xx i.e. €1.250,55
    UK: x,
    .xx i.e. £1,250.55

For those Xero users invoicing to Europe countries It would be great if we could change the format of these numeric separators to better conform to European countries.

The only ability we have at the moment to customise this is to remove the comma separator completely and have no decimal places.
    i.e €1 251

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Projects currently only allows hourly rate, fixed price or non chargeable time. It would be great to be able to select a daily rate option

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be nice when entering transactions, for the date field to remain as the last entered date, at least while staying on the transaction page. It is frustrating having to enter the date each and every time when entering transactions. I understand a lot of people are working in there, in real time, and that it is beneficial that the date is always "todays" date, however, when entering stuff for a client from the previous month, this gets annoying.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When sending a quotation it would be really helpful if the system did not allow the quote to exceed the number of items held in inventory in the same way as invoicing does. There is little point in quoting for items that we do not hold in stock and we do not operate negative balances for inventory.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Appreciate your interest in raising your idea. Being open this isn't something we have plans for right now. There are some industries where it is common to quote for stock that is yet to be purchased, without having to purchase he inventory in advance. 

We'll continue to monitor the idea here, but want to be upfront that there are no plans to change this in the near term. 

7. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to pull an accounting or project report that will show task and expense against the transaction code/s. Provides a clear view of project bills as well as invoices linked to the projects. the full ins and outs.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Products and services can only tracked sales. But not able to track quotes

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why can't we search quotes by title? It would be so useful and its so overlooked by the design team. I have loads of jobs for one client and I have to sift until I find it rather than search my the job name. Please Zero!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Could you please look at making the e-invoicing toggle button as default.
    This will allow the invoices raised in Xero Practice Manager to be sent to Xero and then sent in Bulk (email multiple clients from awaiting payment) rather than selecting it manually. This will save a lot of time and also allow the other side to receive the invoice in their system.
    Currently what it is doing is getting us to go into the invoice and then manually toggle this for clients we know are setup for e-invoicing. If this is handle automatically it will achieve its true purpose.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. it would be ideal if you could have the ability to remove / delete costs in the main information tab in a quote. Ie: If you apply a template with a bunch of costs but realise you need to change it - it would be idea to be able to select multiple costs and just remove them from the quote rather than having to go into each individual cost and deletling.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. when a customer accepts a quotation it would be nice to get a notification in the app so that i know earlier that the quote has been accepted rather than finding the email in my junk mail sometimes up to a week later.....

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Having recently created a custom invoice template for our business I wanted to include a merge field for payment terms (e.g. "30 days form date of invoice") next to the invoice due date field. Unfortunately customer payment terms, even though a data field in the contact record, is not available to incorporate in a customer invoice template. In my opinion this would be a useful addition to the custom invoice functionality.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the tick box in Sales Overview > Invoices > ALL tab

We want to bulk upload all invoices for the week in 1 file regardless of the status (paid/unpaid). We couldn't at the moment because of the absence of the tick boxes in the ALL tab.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Rounding back on your idea here, Abigail - It'd be good to get more understanding of your business flow and why you'd be wanting to create invoices of another status. For example is here a specific reason you'd like to import invoices that have already been paid for? Could these potentially be entered as Receive monies or is there a reason they need to be raised in Xero once they've already been paid? TIA 

17. In the old quote version, when adding an item it would search just by the item code which was great.

Now it searches and displays even in the item description, so now end up with a big list to scroll through with description also showing, and especially as the font is bigger.

Any chance this can be looked into and item search just looks at item code/name, without searching and displaying description,?

Thanks
    Sue

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1) When creating a draft invoice, and draft invoice is emailed out, it would be good to see from the 'home' page in the 'draft' folder, which invoices have been emailed. This could simply be an icon of an envelope, for example, that shows on the right hand side when the invoice has been emailed (yes even in draft form).
    2) When viewing an invoice, a 'previous/back' and 'next' button to move to the next sequential invoice number (either forward or back) would be great, rather than having to back to 'draft' or 'awaiting payment' folder and then selecting next…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Katrina, coming back across your idea here I notice there are 2 distinct ideas wrapped into the one. 

We try to keep one idea per thread to make it clear for others to know what they're voting for and be able to share this information back with our product teams. 

When you say next and back buttons - would this be when only viewing an invoice (not taking any action)? Reason being, is that there are Save and Approve options from the drop down that'd allow you to move onto the next invoice in the list or add a new one - More detail on this here

I'll slightly adjust the title here to reflect your first idea, but are welcome to start another if the current approve and next options are sufficient and we can get a feel for the interest around that separately. 

19. Drop down boxes should go full length of the screen

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When bills have had payments added on incorrectly from a non-bank account (i.e. enabled payments to account)
    enable a function to remove payments in a bulk action

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?