Skip to content

For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4401 results found

1. I would like to see the ability to accept/decline a draft quote without having to mark as sent in the new quote. thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Sales planned date like in bills to pay so we can select date invoice should be paid to us. Will help with overdue invoices and planning cash flow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When approving staff expenses I am facing difficulty selecting the correct ledger account (when I need to make adjustments) as the name of the account is cut off in the options list. Please see the screen shot attached. Even once I select an account number I can not easily see if it is the correct account as the full name is cut off again (again see the screenshot) and I have arrow to the end to read the full account name. Allocating items to the correct ledger account is the fundamental and crucial function of accounting and at the way…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Go back to sending the monthly invoice with the notification. When you changed this so we had to log on and download the invoice it makes more work takes more time and we are less efficient. I had already emailed you about this but received no reply. Regards Arthur

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The contact card has a drop down box where you can create a NEW invoice/bill etc. Please could RECEIVE MONEY be added to this shortcut?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Proposal for Centralised Contractor and Client Management System -

Objective:

The goal is to develop a comprehensive, centralised management system that consolidates all necessary contractor and client information into one accessible platform. This system will ensure compliance with legal requirements, streamline data management, and enhance efficiency within the construction industry.

Current Challenges:

1.  Fragmented Data Storage: Health and safety policies, training matrices, HSE prosecution histories, accident incident ratios, and accreditations are currently stored in multiple locations, leading to inefficiencies and potential compliance risks.
    2.  Lack of Integration: Existing software, such as Xero, while useful for financial management and maintaining a
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently there is the inability to edit one payment in a batch deposit that was created from the Reconcile screen without dismantling the entire batch (with Unreconcile, and then Remove and Redo). If the batch Deposit is created from the Invoice screen and one line item needs adjusting, we have and option to Edit Batch. This allows for removing one line item of the batch but preserves the remainder of the batch (less the removed line item). Please add the Edit Batch function to batch deposits created in the Reconcile screen too! It is a big pain point when you…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Prepayment and Over Payment options on Customers really adds an unnecessary layer of complexity - and in my opinion one of Xero's worst features. Given that some might find it beneficial in my opinion its BS compared to other accounting products.
    Idea: give me an option to use customer as 'open-item' or 'Balance forward' in Pastel terms. If it's a payment without an invoice - post it as credit on account, if it's an over payment on account, leave it as a credit. In other words just take payment from oldest invoices and leave credit or over payment which…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. With the new invoicing display it has taken the ability to edit the exchange rate once the invoice has been saved. When a client has received payment on invoicing the exchange rate taken is the current days one, which is not what some of us want. This puts, sometimes, large amounts in the exchange rate loss/gain account, which again is not want some of us want. There are various methods to use that are acceptable to the ATO and Xero is only giving us one method, which I believe it incorrect.

Please put the option back to edit the exchange…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It is very normal in our industry for suppliers to supply goods on split term invoices (one invoice, with split equal payment amounts due over multiple months).

Right now we manually split these creditor invoices into multoiple instances with A/B/C/D/E/F suffixes - annoying.

Can we PLEASE get support for specifying multiple due dates on creditor invoices?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to be able to select the leave types in the leave balance report. As at today it gives you all leave types in the report. You cannot filter either as it only allows filtering of amount, employee group and units.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PLEASE after 10 years can we have multiple due dates on invoices? I want to raise a single debtor invoice, with payment terms split over X months (2,3,6,12 in our case).

We offer fleet equipment servicing - so we "smooth" the costs of a customers maintenance of equipment over a full calendar year, so for us time based splits (with support for reminders) is what we need.

But, every tradie from every discipline could really use this feature as well - for progress payments.

Right now, this is the last vestige of our business we need to run a different…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The classic version allowed me to enter payments manually, I can't seem to see this feature with the new version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. completing a cert IV in accounting and bookkeeping you have to become a user for approximately 10 different companies. Therefore once you have finished your course they sit in your My Xero, the only way to remove yourself as a user it to do each one, can you have an option to remove yourself as a user for multiple companies in one step.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi there,

Most clients cannot accept 'DRAFT' quotes, and not all clients like to be emailed through Xero (how you turn it non-DRAFT currently).

Please can you add the same functionality as an invoice where you can accept, save and export it so we can email non-DRAFT quotes to clients and keep communication on our systems/in the format they like?

THANK YOU

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi,

Wondering if you have rolled out the new Xero me app and upgraded Xero payroll to enable users to enter start and end times by now. We are in NZ.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be good if we have an option to recode item codes in bulk within invoices or bills using fine and recode option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would it be possible to set up repeating projects? IE if I do the same work for a client each month to save me keep setting up a new project could I choose for it to be a repeating project?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We deal with many businesses where goods are dispatched and then their head office are making payments

It would make it a lot easier for us and our clients if this feature was added to Invoicing

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?