Trial Balance - Option to display Trial Balance report in a single-column format
Instead of a trial balance in two columns (debits and credits), have a single column trial balance that sums to zero. This is possible in the comparision columns, but for some reason not in the current period.
Thanks for bringing this to the community. We understand the request to have a single-column Trial Balance that shows the net balance for the current period.
I’ve updated the status to Gaining Support so we can continue tracking community interest. If this could help your workflow, add your vote and share which reporting or import processes you’d use it for.
-
Murray Thompson
commented
I support this idea. Have an option to change the current year (2 columns), to change to a Single Column DR/CR:
Positive is a DR
Negative is a CR
Sum - Nil at the bottomThis would save a lot of Excel work. I was exporting this report to use as a base for a Journal .csv file for a consolidation, which just requires 1 column (+DR, -CR), so the same format would be appreciated.