Skip to content

For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4401 results found

1. Add the ability to click next and previous while viewing a contact.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your idea, Joe. To better understand the use case and maybe help others who'd be after the same connect with your idea here - Are there any scenarios or situations you generally find when viewing a contact and wanting to view the very next or last contact in a list? 

2. To lock future dates to avoid invoices being captured in the incorrect month or year. Or to show a warning when the invoice is posted to make the user aware that the invoice is post dated

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Expense Claims when assigned to a Customer in Projects should be automatically paid once the Customer pays their invoice. Currently even after they are paid the Expense is still outstanding in 'Bills You Need To Pay' on your dashboard. You then have to manually add payments for these Expenses even though they have already been paid by the assigned customer in Projects. It doesn't make sense.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When entering a Spend Money Transaction show the Bank Balance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 803 is archived and cannot be restored or deleted. this means that 803 cannot be used in a CoA which is incredibly annoying given that the rest of the 800 range is in use. Would it not make sense to archive this with a random account code such as ZZZZ or to simply delete it from accounts who don't use it, or don't archive it so the account code can be changed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently, Xero offers an excellent feature enabling us to view notes and actions related to invoices and transactions. However, I think it would be highly beneficial if we could also access a detailed history of changes made to reports, such as budget manager reports and GST. Recently, I've encountered instances where my final GST reports were inexplicably reverted back to draft status. This unexpected behavior has resulted in confusion and inefficiencies within our financial management process. Regrettably, I have been unable to identify the responsible party behind these changes, leaving me puzzled and concerned about the security of our data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. with the new functionality of adding start end times and notes, we are not able to print or download this data in any reporting. the only way we can SEE this info is in the individual timesheet by person.
    If you can update the report to include all information that would be useful as the current process is only half done.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  3 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be very useful if the cashflow report could intelligently add VAT payments to Cashflow automatically.

For example when a VAT return if filed, automatically add the payment amount and date to the report, learning as it does with repeating outgoings what the date might be - if you're paying by DD this is pretty predictable.

As invoices are generated (payable and receivable) the report already picks up the amount of VAT payable to HMRC and it would not be a stretch to calculate what is due back on purchases, or to use the known VAT reporting date to…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When purchasing a subscription, there should be a 24 hour cancellation period. On many occasions I have purchased subscriptions that were not correct or not necessary. I upgraded a few of my clients to the Early Plan from the Partner Plan as we needed Hubdoc. Then we found out that Cash Coding was not included and was not stated in the plan description. At that point, I was stuck waiting for 30 days before I could correct it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. NZ Payroll - bulk approve timesheets

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  6 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. To be able to create a simple worksheet from your accepted quotes for your workshop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be helpful to have a "Skip" timesheet option for part-time staff to indicate that it's a non-work day (rather than assuming they've just forgotten to complete their timesheet). E.g. a checkbox above each day on the weekly timesheet that if checked would grey-out the relevant day. Rough example attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In the new bills to pay draft screen even though I search for a particular supplier or filter alphabetically so I can find a certain supplier when I go into the first one and approve & view next instead of giving me the next one of that supplier (the filter I have on) it goes to the next date. I need to approve a lot of invoices and it is much quicker to do by supplier and be able to go straight to the next one. I could do this in the old bills to pay drafts but can't in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In Xero Cash Coding or Transaction coding interface, provide a feature to allow pasting of data (copied for spreadsheet multiple row and columns) into Xero entry tables.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability : To have a function within contact to block raising purchase orders to an individual supplier.

Purpose: To ensure no future orders are placed with suppliers, who we may have had issues with previously. Easier to have a function that would automatically flag this, as opposed to placing note within contact and relying on all to find this information.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The date format for South Africa is incorrect. We use a day month year format, not the American month day year format. Surely Xero can change this so its adaptable for each country and preference? Its not asking a lot of work to have that additional option. But can cause a huge issue when its not what we work with.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When you look at the PAID invoices it shows years of invoices and would be nice if you could archive previous years. If a person is no longer affiliated with your company and they had previous invoices they cannot be archived but the person can be archived.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be helpful to access the reference field in the bank reconciliation screen without needing to click "add details"

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be good to be able to see the bank account details (BSB and Account number) on the new bill screen when entering invoices to be paid. By having the contacts bank details on the entry screen you can easily check that the bank details in Xero match what is on the invoice. This would save time of having to go and open the contact to check that the details match - not to mention save time of having to download the invoice so you can view it while checking against the contact. Being able to look at the…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Search Job name when searching for invoices
    The search function should be consistent across all search. If you can search for job name or part of job name in Search, you should be able to search for job name in Business/Invoices. This brings consistency to the search function.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?