For small businesses

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to select log start/end times and breaks in Xero Me.

Purpose: Users can easily log their start/end times and break in Xero Me rather than having to use a third party app.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

17 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone, it's not currently possible to record start and end times or breaks within a timesheet.   

Our product team have recently announced some upcoming changes to  introduced this feature to our Australian customers in the coming months. 😊

I'll keep you updated on the progress of this all for you here. For now, these records will need to be kept outside of Xero.

2. I can not fine any answer on the web or searching on xero to see if this is possible. I have tried the app but there does not seem to be an option. The xero app would be amazing if we were able to raise a PO. We store product from our supplier and being able to send them a PO at the time of picking would greatly reduce handling of the matter by not having to send an email for it to be raised. In an age where phones and Ipads are becoming more common, this solution would seem…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Business features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to check which invoices are not allocated to a project and check for each project, which invoices have been allocated.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

working on it  ·  0 comments  ·  Business features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The buttons linking to detailed reports from the project profitability tab don't go to the place they claim. They just take you to a blank report view. Very useless and pretty annoying. The software is almost as buggy as Quickbooks. Anyway, here's a screencast showing what I mean: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5hplwiontob2vq4/uselessButtons.mov?dl=0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Business features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sam, we've recently changed the link for the Project Financials in the profitability dashboard to one that runs the report and filters for the project that you are on.

The other report links won't do this yet, but as we work on the new reports, these will be added.

Thank you for your feedback and let us know if it works out for you!

5. Make it possible to remove the sick leave entitlement reminder/banner that always appears when you go to process a pay.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Appreciate your feedback, Gay - Our payroll team are looking into change of how/when this banner appears. 

I'll let you know of updates to this here. 

6. Ability to a total of all employees gross wages, and download figures for each individual employee with the total lodged with the ATO.

Purpose: To be able to see employee list with total amounts for each category (gross, tax, super, lump sums) after lodged with the ATO

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

working on it  ·  0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to filter and view results in the Project Reports by date on the transaction, rather than the date it was entered in Xero

Purpose: Understand total costs assigned to a project/all projects at a certain point in time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

working on it  ·  1 comment  ·  Accounting features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to suggest a desktop version of the Projects Timer app. Either Chrome or MacOS would be my personal preference. The mobile app is great but when you work online it's annoying to frequently log in to your phone which is a potential distraction if anything.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

working on it  ·  1 comment  ·  Business features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to get reports on outstanding purchase orders.

Purpose: User can get the detailed information on outstanding purchase orders.

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Accounting features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your inputs to the idea for Purchase Order reporting, everyone. We're pleased to be able to share that our reporting team have begun early work to bring Purchase Orders into reporting.

As development progresses we'll fill you in on all the detail here.

10. Ability to export a report that contains Quotes data.

Purpose: To help tracking what value of a quote has been invoiced

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Business features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone 👋, our reporting team have started looking into how we can bring Quotes into reports in Xero, to help you get some insights on Quotes across your organisation.

While there's still detail to be ironed out as work develops for this we'll keep you in the know of this here. 😊

11. Add custom QR code to invoices sent from Xero

Purpose: Ease of entry - to scan and upload to your Xero org for auto creation of bills.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

working on it  ·  0 comments  ·  Business features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to add all contact details needed when creating a contact from a bill

Purpose: Ease of use being able to create, and send invoices all within the transactions screen

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?