Skip to content

For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4401 results found

1. Show forecasted leave balances to allow for planning of Christmas Shut Down periods

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

·  3 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi, It would be great if payslips line items match the 'pay template' pay items or alternatively, for pay items that have a YTD amount to be shown on all payslips (with the Nil or $amount for the current pay period as applicable with the YTD) to breakdown 'Other Previous Earnings'.
    This will also assist tracking multiple pay items where it can vary each pay cycle, coding and tracking STP rates and categories, YE finalisation and review. Many thanks.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  6 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Reconciling funds - I need to be able to save Reconciling items while I'm half way through reconciling.
    eg - I receive large amounts via bank statement - eg $16,000. That $16,000 will be made up of 10 holiday home bookings. Then I break down each booking into cleaning, credit card fees, our company commission, Airbnb commission, etc etc. Sometimes there may be up to 80-100 lines of items. Currently I can not save and it is really frustrating as it can take an hour to do and then if I have to leave or can't reconcile I need to…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As the old 'GoCardless for Xero' integration is no longer being developed.

And the new 'GCiX' GoCardless as a payment service integration is even less functional.

Stripe, Paypal, Tyro and eWay all have bank feeds.

We need a functional bank feed for GoCardless.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Having "quick find" on the billing address when entering a new contact through an invoice.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can customise email signatures. Add feedback links in emails

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to edit GST line by line on bills in order to agree balances to supplier invoices (Due to rounding issues)

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please fix the Account setting for the Log in to preference so that it works as advertised.
    Currently the option to log in to "The organisation I was last in" does NOT work as advertised. It will log me in to a seeminly random organisation from the list of my organisations.
    I believe that it is logging me into the "Last organisation that ANYONE was in"

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to create and save multiple addresses for a single contact record

Purpose: Allow customers to map customer & supplier details against a single contact record

1,030 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi community, we understand your needs in this feature and want to assure you were taking on board all your feedback. 

As many of you accustom to this idea will know, multiple addresses requires a complex solution. It's been something we’ve been moving towards for some time and we’ve done a lot of back end work that will allow us to bring it to you in the future. 

We have 12 different products within Xero that rely on contact data, as well as many of our app partners. This means that contacts need to seamlessly flow across technology, products and all connections on Xero. And that’s exactly what we’ve been working on. 

One of the reasons we announced the retirement of classic invoicing is because many of the features being asked for, just can’t be brought into classic invoicing. The old technology has too many technology limitations to enable this.…

10. Automatically add expense receipts associated with an Expense Claim to a Project that converts to an Invoice within a Project. Currently, the Expense Claim description is the only info added automatically to a Project when the claim is associated with the Project. Ideally, we need the receipts associated with those Expense Claims also added automatically from the library to the Project without having to search in a long list of library receipts for a match when creating a customer Invoice for expense reimbursement. When we have 100+ receipts at any given time in the library, then we have to search…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When you update the inventory selling price of an item you expect that this is reflected when a repeated invoice is generated. This is not currently the case. The price is ONLY updated when you edit the repeated invoice. Please have an option box on the repeated invoice that allows inventory price updates on generation. Currently waste hours and hours and make mistakes every time an inventory item changes price. Logged support cases about this for years but trying here now. Huge time saver.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability or setting to default include files attached to an invoice when sending from Xero

Purpose | Steps are currently involved to include files that are on an invoice when sending the invoice to a customer, an option like this would ease the process of including files that a customer needs to have access to and see when they received their invoice

276 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Last week, against my wishes (and against Xero Support's own knowledge), Xero System Generated a second Stripe bank account in Xero.

I already had a Stripe bank account in Xero that was working fine, it had a bank feed for payments processed via Stripe from other software, and it would have the bank feed and create the payment and fee Xero transactions for payments processed via Stripe on Xero invoices.

I don't want two separate Stripe bank accounts in Xero for my one Stripe AUD account.

Why does Xero do unhelpful things like this?

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Receiving part orders. No "back order" capability. So what is the point of using purchase orders when you can't change to a "Bill" if only part of the order has been sent/received?

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please put the customer's payments on the activity page so it is easier to see what payments went to which invoices. Seeing that an invoice is paid isn't enough information if the customer has questions. It would be nice to see WHICH payment is applied to an invoice.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently when opening the TIMESHEETS page the order of the timesheets is very random (example attached).

The most common reason for visiting this page is to view and approved/reject timesheets so It'd be very helpful for us when we do open this page that the most recent timesheets awaiting approval are at the top.
    Currently we have to click on the 'Last Edited' column header to get the most recent time sheets.
    Can we please have this page DEFAULT set up to accommodate most recent date at the top (example attached).
    Please join me in my campaign to have this…

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The week ending period on the Timesheet Detail Report is Monday to Friday and cannot be adjusted.

Oaur pay week runs from Wednesday to Tuesday. We have to duplicate data on an Excel spreadsheet for reporting for management.

It would be very useful if the week ending period could be edited so we could use the reporting in Xero and save time processing payroll.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  3 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have the ability to schedule a future date/time for emailing payslips. For example, payroll is done on a Friday for a pay week ending Sunday, and payment is made Monday. It would be preferable to be able to schedule the payslips to be emailed on the Monday to align with the payment date, rather than when the payrun is done. Or relying on memory to go back into the payrun on the Monday to email the payslips.

There is a similar request for UK Payroll so this is one for AU Payroll.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please please please Xero can you work on a proper Square bank feed integration so we don't have to keep using Amaka or other 3rd party connection apps!!!
    Why can't we connect Square as a bank account with a feed similar to Stripe?!?! We are in 2024, square has been around for 15years!!

I have so many issues with Square! And it is one of the most widely used payment processors!

A recent example -
    A client has a coffee van and uses it to take payments for cups of coffee. I had to setup the Amaka integration so that…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As default, can you please turn off the check box "Show journal on cash basis reports"
    For users that rely on the 'Cash Summary' report, non-cash journals create significant difficulty getting a true read on the cash position of the business, a key requirement for this report. Thanks

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?