528 results found
-
Reports | Custom table - Reformat text
Xero Reporting - Please add functionality to Right Align text in custom tables in notes.
Also, Lots of white space on Depreciaiton schedules making text very small. Add functionality to drag column lines much like excel.
36 votes -
Reporting - Billable Expense report for paid invoices
It would be really useful to have a report the same as the "Billable Expense Report - Outstanding" that shows the same info but for paid invoices, preferably with the ability to filter by invoice number or bill number
50 votesThank you for sharing your feedback and voting on the idea here, community. While we've reviewed this idea and appreciate the needs in what you're wanting here, we want to be open that we don't have any plans for developing a billable expenses report of this nature in the near term.
We will continue to track the interest here, and share if anything changes.
-
Reporting - Filter Inventory reports by Tracking
Please add ability to filter inventory reports by tracking codes, so you can see quality purchased and sold by tracking code.
38 votesHi team, being upfront here - though we appreciate the interest in adding tracking to Inventory reports here this isn't something we have any plans for in the short term.
As shared in my last update, we'd recommend the Receivable or Payable Invoice Detail reports which can be grouped and filtered by Item and Tracking and enable you to get a view of the quantities purchased and sold by category 🙂
-
Supplier Activity Report - Description column includes description
When I run a supplier bill activity report it would be HELPFUL if the description column actually contained the description of the invoices, or at least the start of it. For example, say a supplier is for office rent then I put in the description what period or month the rent is for. Then, if I run a supplier activity report I would expect the ******** description column to show me the helpful description I entered. Instead I get INV Ref: xxxxxx which repeats the xxxxxx from the reference column next to it. Noe useful at all, and the info…
25 votesPayable Invoice Details report, grouped or filtered by your Contact should be of use to you here, Michael.
There is an option to include 'Description' as a column. Let us know if this helps provide the view you're after.
-
Account Transactions report - Filter Description by multiple terms
I need to search Invoice descriptions to find Invoices that have certain quote references.
I've found a workaround for this using an Account Transaction report and filtering on description. However I can't find a way to use an OR operator.
For example I can create a report that finds all quote references with "A0", and I can modify that to display a report that finds all quotes with a reference that contains "L0".
However, I can't find a way to create a single report that contains all quote references with "A0" OR "L0" (or "A0" OR "A1" OR "A2")
12 votesThanks for the detail in your idea here, Paul. I had a bit of a test of this myself and have checked in with our reporting team.
It doesn't quite appear in the modal once the report's run - this is something that we'll look to improve.
However, it's possible to enter multiple terms which will each be searched and return results for (like OR as an operator) - All you need to do is enter a comma(,) and space between each condition.
For example A0, L0 or A0, A1, A2, 🙂
-
Invoice Reporting (Payables) - Ability to include Planned Date as a separate column
In the new reports you can run a report, by supplier, of invoices that are due and planned to be paid, which is great. There is a differentiation between due and planned in both screen detail and reporting. The schuduled/planning option enables users or managers to plan which invoices they wish to pay either by viewing on Xero or running in a report. However, the reporting option puts the two together by adding in an invoice wiht the same due date, if a planned date has not been entered. This means that invoices not scheduled/planned to be paid are included…
14 votes -
Inventory report - with comparative figures.
An inventory report - similar to the inventory item summary, but that allows the user to compare figures to prior periods. This will allow retailers and even manufacturers, to easily track seasonal trends in sales.
18 votes -
Reporting - Accept 2 decimal places in Budget Manager
Modify the Budget Manager so that it accepts 2 decimal places and does not round to the nearest full dollar.
Rounding all figures means that the Net Profit amount is incorrect which means the budgets are incorrect.
50 votesThanks for your interest and input on this idea, everyone. Being upfront this isn't something we have planned at this time but we'll continue to monitor the votes and feedback coming through and will be sure to let you know if there's any change to this, here.
-
Reporting - Include Branding Theme on invoice reports
I would like the field 'Branding Theme' added to invoice report as a column that can be selected.
Any invoice report - aged debtors by detail would be great. I need to be able to analyse outstanding invoices by this field and cannot.17 votes -
Custom Report - Ability to Hide/Unhide Columns
Currently we create a budget for each tracking category (department).
I have created a custom report which includes the budget for each category. I then use the formula function to sum the budgets together.
I only want to see the formula column in the report outputted. (I realise that columns can be hidden when data is exported to Excel)
I understand that there is not a way to show a formula column without all the individual budget columns.
Enhancement suggestion: include a radio button for each column to hide/reveal that column in the report
20 votes -
New General Ledger Summary report - Reorder columns (Account Code before Account Name)
New General Ledger - It would be good if you can have the option to have the code number first before the account name
This will make looking for items easier
7 votesHi everyone, while we appreciate feedback we've received in this idea I want to be open that we don't have any plans for changing the ordering of columns within the General Ledger Summary report in the near term.
In the General Ledger Details report you'll find you can reorder columns, and can summarise by if you'd prefer a more compact view. It's also possible to re-order in both reports by clicking on the column header of the run report.
-
General ledger details - Add Posted date and Posted by columns
I was requesting for "Account Type" and "Source" as options that can be added to "Journal" report.
Staff replied these options are available in "General Ledger Details" report and "Journal ID" is also available in "General Ledger Details" report now.
However, the "General Ledger Details" report does not have accounting entries posting date and who was it posted by.
Please add (1) "Account Type" and "Source" to "Journal" report, or (2) "Posted Date" and "Posted By" to "General Ledger Details" report.8 votes -
Business Snapshot - Ability to show monthly and quarterly comparatives
In the Business Snapshot all of the comparatives are to previous year. In a startup this isn't meaningful as prior year balances are nil, but month-to-month or quarter-to-quarter comparatives would be super useful. In established businesses also, monthly and quarterly comparatives can be very useful.
20 votes -
Receivable Invoice Details Report - Add Contact Location
It would be great if possible to run an invoice detail report which reflects customer location.
8 votes -
Bank Reconciliation Report - Show 'Discuss' tab notes
Include notes that have been left on transactions in the 'Discuss' tab on the Bank Reconciliation Summary Report.
39 votesThanks for the ongoing support in this idea, team. I want to be upfront that we don't currently have any plans for adding Discuss to reports however we'd like to keep tracking the support of this with community here, and will share if there are any changes to update you of.
-
Account Transactions report - Add Transaction number
I exported the Detailed Account Transaction Report. Additional column I need is the transaction number so I could group or filter the specific transaction/s that I want to conduct further analysis.
Thank you.
8 votesJust to check, when you say Transaction number would this be the journal ID or the transactions reference number, Archie?
-
Short term cashflow - Option to include payroll
Very simply, short term cashflow does not include a range of items the biggest and most important of which is payroll. I think if you are selling this feature you should be very wary of the need for a disclaimer if the feature fails to be accurate, and decisions could be made on false information if for example the biggest expense item being wages is not included.
Granted it should be something people take great care when making financial decisions and should note the issue, many don't have great financial literacy which is part of why xero was created in…
18 votesThanks for your feedback here, everyone. To confirm, if you're using Xero Analytics Plus the dashboard can predict payroll expenses if they’re reconciled as spend money transactions or bills, and are regular in amount and frequency. To manually include payroll expenses, add them as upcoming money out transactions.
We don't have any planned changes for how these type of transactions are represented in Short term cashflows in the near term. If there are any updates made we'll share this with you here.
-
Assurance Dashboard - Add Reporting Functionality
The assurance dashboard has been around for a while and it's great to have a number of checks accessible in the same place. However, there doesn't appear to have been much development in this area i.e. we are still not able to export out reports from the Assurance Dashboard.
A client reached out today looking for an easy to run report showing bank account number changes. This is an important item to check on for businesses, particularly entities that have bank accounts loaded into Xero by multiple people, use batch payments etc. Accessing this information through the assurance dashboard is…
16 votesHi everyone, appreciate the feedback on my last question. I've slightly amended the title of this idea. As a bit of an update from when I last posted we have actually made an update in History & Notes as I know some of you were interested in - You can now Export to PDF or Excel from this screen and you'll find there are filter options to help you zone into the items you're most interested in looking at.
-
Top Customers Report - Ability to show chart in Net figures
To be able to run Top Customers report showing the net figures and not just gross.
18 votesAaah thanks for the clarification, Vicky and Alex. You could use the Management report to add the Top Customers report. Appreciate that the chart itself displays for Gross figures right now. We'll continue gathering interest for this here.
In regards to the sort order of the report - By default contacts will be sorted by the Gross column, however you can add a Net column and re-sort by clicking on any column header. 🙂
-
Reporting - Option for selective printing (similar to XPM)
Only option is to export documents from Xero. Can the Print option, like in XPM (see attached pic) be added
7 votesThanks for your engagement in this idea, everyone. Apolgies it's taken so long to update you here, and appreciate the confirmation of where you'd like to see this.
We want to be honest that we don't have any planned work for developing print options at the organisation level atm. If there's any changes to share we'll let you know.
- Don't see your idea?