Skip to content

For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4579 results found

1. Have a similar set up for statements as for invoices, ie list statements issued like invoices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Would be great to be able to add an expected win date on a quote so that it can show in the short term cashflow (STC)feature. Would save adding it manually again via the Add incoming outgoing money feature option.
    All the details are present just need to make it presented to the STC. If it's won then it changes status. If lost it's removed from the forecast.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have a bill to enter from a supplier with around 40 line items.
    The supplier does not list unit prices on their invoice, so i do not have accurate unit prices to enter for each line item to match the line item total.
    This means i have to calculate and enter each line item unit price individually in order to match each line item total.
    If i could enter the line item total and qty, with xero automatically calculate/enter the unit price, this will make entry of these bills significantly quicker.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would really like the ability to print blank cheques. Right now, when you preview the cheque there is not an option for it to be blank. If it was blank, I could have some cheques ready for those times we need one quick, and then I could enter it in Xero after. I am really hoping your team can add this feature, I can't be the only person that would benefit from this. I look forward to hearing from you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The current Statement Exceptions report in the Bank Reconciliation report pack doesn't differentiate between statement lines that were deleted individually and statement lines that were deleted as part of removed an entire statement. Both are listed as Deleted (Manually).

It would be helpful if the report marked these types of deletions differently since only individually deleted statement lines still appear on the Bank statements tab/can be restored.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Xero Expenses - Limit the selection of VAT rates available for employees to select (we have a client who has domestic reverse charge, reverse charge and other VAT rates that the employees will never need to select and therefore it would be better to reduce the available list for them to select from otherwise they are more likely to select the wrong rate)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Remove the letter "t" from Sept in the month field as all other months are only 3 characters long

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Xero Payroll Journal non-cash option for the Cash Summary

Currently all transactions from the Payroll Journal will pull through to the Cash Summary Report. The information that pulls through doesn't differentiate what has being paid from a bank account or non-cash.

Suggestion to add a functionality in Xero Payroll and exclude certain items from the Payroll Journal from automatically showing in the Cash Summary Report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. To be able to Assign & invoice a billing client within blue Xero. It’s not unusual to have a central billing agency looking after subsidiaries accounts so the ability to bill the agency while having the subsidiary with thin your system to raise the invoice against would work well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Typically Xero calculates all PAYG tax to be withdrawn from employees to the nearest dollar. Correct. However, the same check isn't in place if you manually add extra tax. In the past, I included extra tax to be withdrawn from an employee and included cents in the amount. At tax prep time, this caused a headache for my accountant. Xero could easily prevent this each time or warn you closer to the end of financial year to get back on track with zero cents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. BNZ do not provide receivers with online access to accounts. Xero only allow BNZ bank feeds to be updated online. Receiving timely access to transactions is very important but BNZ & Xero have decided to cease this feature and not provide a solution for all customers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I often take part-payments against customer invoices in Xero. But, when I use the app, the full sales invoice amount appears rather than the remaining balance. The app should show the remaining balance on sales invoices - when viewing the list of unpaid invoices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am working with Société Générale (France) and we are not so lucky to have the automated bank transactions functionality. Our bank is combining both main bank movement and credit card movements in their OFX format.

This currently gives me the following error message in Xero : The file selected contains more than one statement which is not currently supported. Download a file with transactions for one account and try again.

My error message finds its cause in the fact that I have an export from the bank that contains both <bankmsgrsv1> and <creditcardmsgrsv1> transactions.
    Why does Xero not allow…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be great if you could download the Employee-year-to-date preview report after payroll finalisation in Australia.
    Currently, this report can only be downloaded as part of the finalisation process not after. After finalising payroll you can only download a CSV file. We missed a transaction when reconciling that was in column BY - we spent hours trying to reconcile a payroll finalisation that could have been easily checked with the Employee year-to-date preview report which is all on one page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want to be able to add and edit line items in the Hubdoc mobile app so that I can process more complex invoices/bills on my mobile device. Currently I need to use the web app for this and the UX of the whole interface there is very poor – basically just the desktop interface but rendered much smaller – so the experience is quite painful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How about an ability to filter AU, NZ or UK posts only.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The ability to type a note in RED so that it stands out.

And also the ability to add a note to an invoice in red, such as PLEASE USE INVOICE NUMBER AS REFERENCE:

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There should be an option when refunding money to customers, that we can export the file for internet banking processing?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When a folder is created in Files app, it appears on the left menu and the documents uploaded in the folder appears on the right side of the screen. When there is a long list of folders created, like I am doing with the client, the list goes below the screen and scrolling down option is only the main scroll of Xero that moves the list of folders and the document display screen together. So, checking a document from the folder at the end of the list requires to scroll down at the end, find the folder and select it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Option to data-sync Amazon, Ebay, Etsy etc accounts to allow VAT invoices to automatically assign to purchases. This would save so much time each quarter when preparing VAT.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?