Skip to content

For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4576 results found

1. Link the data already on file in the Pay Templates directly to the Employees Time sheet. Or at least remove the ability for Employees to view ALL pay items on their time sheet. This creates friction among Employees and angst re different levels that they may not be on. Despite the fact they can't see a dollar amount. Even if I need to create a new Time Sheet Template as long as ALL pay item are hidden on the time sheet from the Employee point of view. Seems an easy fix. get it done please.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

·  5 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi,

Please can you allow more than 5 reminders, we chase to strict deadlines so 5 isn't enough. Does there need to be a limit?

Thanks

Ryan

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Would possibly need to consider the # of communications individual contacts are receiving if you had unlimited reminders. 

To get a sense of what our customers would be looking for - do you have a # of reminders in mind that would most suit your business, Ryan? 🙂

3. In the Director's Declaration, it would be great if the report could recognise if there is a single Director or multiple, and then update the wording accordingly. (eg "The Directors have determined" or "The Director has determined".)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think it would be useful, in the GST Audit Report, to show the Payee, rather than the reference. The reference is often not very informative.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be very helpful if any super that has had the 'Mark as Paid' applied was also shown on the superannuation status page and also on the Superannuation Payments Report too. It is a collaborative QA, transparancy/visibility thing that would be very helpful given we have clients, BASAgents, Bookkeepers and Accountants all trying to make sure a client meets all obligations so showing this would provide good clear confirmation as to what has occured no matter which 'advisor' with permission logged in - we can all support each other this way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Feature that only certain users can change invoices and credit notes after they have been approved.

Our client has had various invoices and credit notes changed after they have been approved and sent to customers.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In the files inbox, when I want to rename or delete a file, I cannot do so while looking at the contents of the file. I must close the file and try to find it amongst the dozen or so files sent by a dozen different people, and then rename or delete it. I would like to be able to rename the file while I have it open.

Similarly, I would like to delete files from the inbox while looking at them - I get a LOT of forwarded email threads, and every logo in every footer shows up as…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently there is very limited information on the contacts main page. All it has is the name and if they owe or we owe. It would be so useful to see if they are allocated to a Contact Group and what date they were added, and perhaps the last transaction (so we can quickly bulk archive contacts that have not been used for a while). This would make contact management so much easier, as currently we need to click into each contact one-by-one which is just not feasalbe, therefore resulting in a contact system which is very unorganised.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently payroll is only able to child support as a deduction.

In Australia, there is a protected amount that employee needs to earn before the deduction is taken out of their pay. There isn't a function that will allow this currently.

Payroll officers manually have to keep track of this and remove the deduction if protected amount is not reached. Small businesses with a few employees would be able to keep track but for the likes of a bigger business with more than 20+ employees, this would be a nightmare.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  6 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. with the new functionality of adding start end times and notes, we are not able to print or download this data in any reporting. the only way we can SEE this info is in the individual timesheet by person.
    If you can update the report to include all information that would be useful as the current process is only half done.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  3 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Domestic Reverse Charge vat has been introduced in South Africa for precious metal supplies and allied products. Please could this feature be added to the SA Xero?

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When completing bookkeeping for a client, if you were to go out of the reconciliation tab you have to go back to the dashboard to get back into. I think that if there was a 'reconcile' link in the 'business' tab if would make us more efficient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Run a report that shows if sales invoices assigned to all projects have been paid.

Common business process;
    -Assign customer and supplier invoices to a specific project
    -Once the customer has paid, then pay the supplier that the project pertains to

At the moment, to get this information, you have to go into each individual project to check if it has been paid before noting and then paying the supplier. This is massively time consuming. Please help, thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. To have a report that can check the information of opening balance, total debit, total credit, and closing balance during the date range for the all the accounts in columns.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can Supplier Bill Activity report be tied to this link (with auto-population of the supplier name in the report) so that I would not need to TYPE suppliers' names in the report every time I need to see the history of the supplier, which I do all the time?
    Thank you,
    Eugenia

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great if Xero could automatically attach the remittance advice to each invoice after making a batch payment?
    This would save time when we get queries from suppliers as to the status of their payments, rather than searching for the batch remitttance and emailing it to the supplier again, it can be easily found as it will be attached to the paid invoice.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like the facility to pay a supplier from within the supplier page. You can see all the invoices that are due for payment while on the supplier page, but then have to leave that screen, go to bills to pay > awaiting payment > search supplier.
    The process could be much simpler.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Appreciate feedback on my recent update - If you're looking to pay one bill you can easily open the transaction from the Contacts page, however it's not possible to create a batch payment or pay multiple bills from this screen atm. 

This isn't something we have plans for right now, but we'll re-open this idea to continue to track the interest. I'll share if there's any change or updates here. 

18. Ability to attach supporting file to tracked inventory adjustment entry

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the response, Joanne. While it's not something we have direct plans for atm, we'll get a better of the interest around this here, and I'll share if there's any changes planned.

19. Suggestion? Please fix the Salary Sacrifice % of Earnings to include all gross earnings, not just payroll items selected for SGC.

Currently Xero will only apply a Salary Sacrifice % amount to any payroll item that is selected for SGC. If an employee chooses to Salary Sacrifice a % of their gross earrings that may include overtime worked, a manual calculation work around is required.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  1 comment  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Repeating invoices only currently have the option for weekly or monthly- would be really helpful for an daily option

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?