Skip to content

For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4593 results found

1. Currently in European Countries except for the United Kingdom, the comma is used as a decimal separator not the dot.

Europe: x.,xx i.e. €1.250,55
    UK: x,
    .xx i.e. £1,250.55

For those Xero users invoicing to Europe countries It would be great if we could change the format of these numeric separators to better conform to European countries.

The only ability we have at the moment to customise this is to remove the comma separator completely and have no decimal places.
    i.e €1 251

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Have an itemised subscription invoice by Xero Organisation, so that it is easy for us to on charge the costs to our clients.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone, while not completely solved, we've made a recent addition to the client export which now allows you to export the Subscriber Email. This should help provide a better view and filter your clients subscriptions through the export file. 

3. The longer I use Xero the more supplier invoices it stores.
    When I use the recent bills report it takes so long to go back to the beginning 2015 in my case before it allows you to put in a date search.
    It would be great if we could have a function to archive old supplier and customer invoices- not losing them altogether but just in the background to be viewed if needed.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Is it possible to assign a password to each employee that they need to enter before they can open their payslip?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Appreciate your input here, everyone. We don’t have any plans in the near term to add passwords to payslips, but did you know you can invite employees to the employee portal Xero Me? Employees can securely view payslips, submit timesheets as well as request leave.

If there's any change we will let you know on the thread here. Thanks

5. Create a accept quote button/link within the quote email template so clients can hit the button within their email client to accept quotes instead of having to view it online or missing it within the attached PDF quote.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be useful if we were able to select published reports in bulk to archive them, rather than having to do them one at a time.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. On the Receivables and Payables Detail report, include a flag that shows when a planned payment date has been manually identified (as opposed to the credit terms due date). Will simplify cashflow forecasting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Project Details report has the option to Summarise by Project Name, however the feature doesn't work if you select multiple projects. Xero support have advised that they know about the problem but don't plan on fixing it. The report just comes back with a message saying "There is No Data to Display". This report would be very useful as it is the only report that shows remaining hours on the summary version. Project reports overall are very confusing and this is the report that makes the most sense and is not working.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be great if in Blue Xero in the Contacts list the "Mobile number" can be displayed when there is no actual phone number, currently you need to open the contact to see the Mobile Number. a bit frustrating.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We've just released a recent improvement to searching contacts where you can now search a contact by any phone, direct dial, mobile or fax number saved in their contact record.

While you won't be able to see a contacts mobile number from the screen, you'll be able to search for a contact by a mobile number that's been saved for them.

We don't have further change planned to add more detail to this screen atm but we'll continue to track the support of the idea here.

10. Allocate spent money to supplier invoice raised at a later date -We pay our electricity monthly by direct debit - we may have 6-9 payments that have been reconcilled as spent money as the next supplier invoice has not been received. It appears you have to remove & redo the reconcilliation rather than having a facility to allocate that spent money to the invoice. This is incredibly time consuming and should be a facility available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Pay Run Items should be into years.
    Eg. All payruns shows up when pay run is openned. Mixing all the years together.
    A screenshot is attached for your reference.

If we can have it grouped by years, it will be great and easy to identify especially as the years go by.
    Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I think it would be great to have a submit for approval option in timesheets on the web version just like you can with invoices and bills. I am a third party bookkeeper and therefore Xero Me isn't really an option because, I am not an employee so I can't really use Xero me and if a timesheet is submitted by an employee, it has to be sent to me for approval for editing to ensure it comes through to payroll correctly for processing as an approved timesheet cannot be edited in payroll. Not all staff are tech savvy and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please create a link between Quote >PO > Bill and Sales Invoice

I would really like to have some traceability in few years time where I would be able to see from vendors' bill or sales invoice (by clicking on it) what was ordered, and received from the vendor or quoted and charged to a customer. This would be great for instances when items that had at the time of invoice, for example, 10 years warranty but now the vendor is offering only 6 years.
    Thank you

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Applying Mark up in Quote - Ability to hit 'apply mark up' and select specific costs / folders that the mark up is applied for. Ie labour costs are not based off markup but the products are. If you hit 'apply mark up' the markup gets applied to every single cost.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Rounding back on the idea here it sounds like using non tracked inventory could be a solution. 

In Products and services you can add items and enter a Purchase price and a Sales price for the same item. 

This means you can add the marked up price for Sales and when you select the item in Quotes or Invoices this price will be reflected for the line item.

Alternatively, you could add a discount to lines of your invoice if there is a general amount or % by which you would mark up items. 

Keen to hear your feedback for these options. 

15. P11 PAYE & P11 NIC annual reports, need to have an option to export as Excel, instead of auto downloading as a webpage.
    My auditor requested these in Excel format and there was not an option for this, it would make it much easier if these type of reports could have download options, so you could export to excel.
    This will also allow usage for tracking and internal auditing.
    Yes, you could copy all and paste into excel, but this isn't always reliable as sometimes it will paste it all in to one cell, (which is a pain to fix)…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Sam, thanks for sharing this idea.

As you’ve found, it’s not possible to export the P11 reports in excel format. Totally understand that copying and pasting details from the .html file is a time-consuming process!

Just curious if there’s specific information required in the P11 reports that’s unavailable in our other reports?

You can find much of the same information in the ‘Gross to Net’ and ‘Payroll Activity Detail / Summary’ reports, and they do support saving as an excel file.

Let me know if that solves this one for you, and we’ll switch this one to delivered 😊

16. Please help us to create folders with an iPhones to upload our bills, statements, etc for our monthly uploads. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a "DUE" Column to The new "Customer Invoice Summary" report if it is to replace the "Customer Invoice Report". At the moment the proposed change will remove functionality. We rely on the current Customer Invoice Report to update our cashflow. The proposed "BALANCE" column is not the same as the "DUE" data. "BALANCE" only gives Invoices not paid at end of filtered period rather than what is left to be paid period.
    Alternatively..... DO NOT RETIRE THE CUSTOMER INVOICE REPORT!!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Inventory - Fully integrate Locate Inventory into the Xero platform so users have a fully functioning ERP and inventory management system.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. There needs to be a better report just for unallocated Prepayments, Credits and Overpayments.

I find the Receivable Invoice Summary isn't wait I'm looking for.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Appreciate noting that the Receivable Invoice Summary isn't what you're after. However can you give a bit of detail of what's missing or showing differently in this report to what you'd like to see, Shannon? 

If it is the time saving of having to format the report each time, once you have it set up you can save the report as Customer and rename it so you can easily access and run the report filtered by only these source items any time. 

20. To be able to use CIS on the mobile app and on an IPAD.
    When you are not able to use a laptop and you need to work with CIS.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?