Skip to content

For small businesses

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4149 results found

1. We use a lot of tracking options on our bills and invoices, sometimes we need to refer back to a particular bill in that tracking option for VAT treatment as an example, but the only way I have found to do that aside from opening each bill individually through the list to find the right category, is to run a tracking summary report, select the particular one and check the expenses - it would be much simpler to be able to see the tracking category alongside the bills to pay screen so you can easily open a bill for the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Display employee information such as Employment Basis, Employee Group etc next to the employees name when in a draft payslip.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

·  0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In the settings for Included in emails be able to specify which emails. For instance you have two people who receive and approve quotes. You don't want to send quotes to the account that processes invoices. The account that processes invoices only wants invoices and the people who approved the quotes don't necessarily want to be copied in on the invoices.
    I imagine this would be a tick bock for Quote, Invoice, Credit, Purchase order, Bill, next to each include in setting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would it be possible to be able to select Quantity on Order as a column option in the Inventory Item Summary report.
    Such feature would greatly enhance the product overview in this report.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can we please view more than the current bank statement lines in cash coding?
    At the moment you can only view 4 bank statement lines in the cash coding tab. Date, Payee, Reference & Description.

We have found that sometimes we have clients using the Analysis Code, particulars or Code to reference details for the bank payment so when these come through to cash coding the view only items are all blank.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Presently, to create a draft bill in Xero from a bill that has been received in the csv format, the csv bill has to be imported manually. It would be easier to be able to email the csv bill to the unique bills email address and have a draft bill created in Xero.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If there is a customer query it would helpful if the Xero Support Staff were able to add this as a Product Development Idea themselves, instead of having to send a link to the Xero user who raised the issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There should be an ability to set up an intercompany account using the bank feed function between businesses that are 'connected'. This would save countless hours manually journalling transactions. You should be able to create a transaction in the bank feed, or mark an invoice as paid by the intercompany account and the corresponding transaction should show on the respective other company.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. it would be great to be able to have multiple reference numbers for one contact, so that way if you have multiple jobs for one company, it can be under the same name. instead of having to make up multiple contacts for the same person.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Would like the option to enable auto leave loading to other leave types other than Annual Leave

Currently leave loading is only enabled for Annual Leave. We have casual workers who are accruing RDO (Roster Days Off) per EBA and Award. Every time they take RDO, we have to manually add 25% casual loading on top.

I did think about just embed the 25% into normal rate but that will ruin the overtime calculation. I.e. for double time penalty rate, casuals get x2.25 but if I embed casual loading in normal cost it would be x2.5 (1.25x2).

I understand that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enable Xero to remember the zoom and window size when viewing a document attached to an invoice, bill, purchase order etc.

I always find it annoying that the default size for viewing an attachment is too small and I need to increase the zoom and window size every time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Awaiting payments: To Add an option to see 1000 items per page in Awaiting payments to able to make one batch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. To add total amount on invoices to show as word form, instead of as numbers.

Purpose: For person who like to issue cheque, they can follow the wording amount on the sale invoice

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Leave approvers to be able to see sick leave balances in Xero Me app as part of approval process

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Need to be able to send credit notes including bill credit notes to customer/ supplier with one click. Equally as important as sending them an invoice/ purchase order.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I think it would be a good idea to facilitate the location of payroll reports. Please could you create a link to payroll journals within the payroll "journal reports".
    Secondly, it would very useful to be able to amend a payroll journal report, if needed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. On the taskbar, it would be useful to have a dropdown option to link through to the last few pages that you have accessed. Maybe the last 10 pages accessed would be good, a mixture of recent searches and recent transactions. I know QBO has this and I use it a lot for navigating.

For example, when I run a P&L and drill down to a specific bill, sometimes I would make an amendment to said bill. When I save and go back it spits me out at the CoA when I want to return to the P&L. So instead…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Right now there’s no functionality in Xero Projects to transfer or "reallocate" funds from one Project to another.

As a charity, from time-to-time we need to reallocate funds from one project to another (for example if we have not received enough money to complete a particular project we reallocate the funds assigned to that project to a similar one to honor our donor's preferences).

I have tried looking in Manual Journals but there is no option there either. The only option I can find is to locate each invoice or "receive money" and change the project allocation. This is tedious…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The functionality to allow for intercompany reporting when the currencies are different between the organisations - for this we would need to be able to create an asset/liability account in a currency other than the local currency. This would eliminate any Foreign exchange gains/losses on intercompany balances.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The ability to mark customers to exclude from sending statements, or add more filters ( including customer groups) in statements page, which will help to find correct group of clients to send statements. This will simplify collections process.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?